aerodynamic drag in a sentence
1) Reducing aerodynamic drag was another primary design goal.
2) Disc wheels are designed to minimize aerodynamic drag .
3) You'll reduce your aerodynamic drag significantly.
aerodynamic drag example sentences4) This venting thrust easily exceeded aerodynamic drag .
5) The bus has less wind force ( aerodynamic drag ) per seat.
6) Studies have shown that tonneau covers reduce aerodynamic drag .
7) Total aerodynamic drag on the aircraft decreases, and 2.
8) This reduces both aerodynamic drag as well as aerodynamic stress during launch.
9) Further the stance has higher aerodynamic drag than other tucks.
10) This significantly increases the aerodynamic drag .
11) At faster speed, aerodynamic drag becomes overwhelmingly the largest force resisting forward motion.
12) The Sierra filled the requirements for rear wheel drive and decent aerodynamic drag .
13) Aerodynamic drag has been reduced with a coefficient drag value of 0.285.
14) Often rudders are shaped so as to minimize hydrodynamic or aerodynamic drag .
15) Aerodynamic drag is the main source of losses on a solar race car.
example sentences with aerodynamic drag16) Because of aerodynamic drag , a Plinian eruption excavates a circular crater.
17) For reduced aerodynamic drag , the wings were fitted with 6 ft-tall winglets.
18) This is because it creates a very large frontal section that dramatically increases aerodynamic drag .
19) However, the low sectional density of the APCR resulted in high aerodynamic drag .
20) Thus SpaceShipOne achieves much more aerodynamic drag on reentry while not experiencing significant thermal loads.
21) Aerodynamic drag isn't significant until you reach speeds of about 55-60 mph.
22) Extending landing gear without a change in power increases descent rate by increasing aerodynamic parasite drag .
23) The truck also has 20% less aerodynamic drag than those currently in Walmart's fleet.
24) Aerodynamic drag , while also inherently low, is still substantial due to the higher speeds.
25) Rivets with non-flush heads were used in areas that would not cause adverse aerodynamic drag .
26) Many F1C models feature folding wings, to minimize the aerodynamic drag during the climb phase.
27) The pilot lay flat on the lower wing, as planned, to reduce aerodynamic drag .
28) At normal bicycling speeds on level ground, aerodynamic drag is the largest force resisting forward motion.
How to use aerodynamic drag in a sentence29) Sloops, with their paucity of spars and control lines tend to impart less aerodynamic drag .
30) The system should also not cause adverse aerodynamic drag which demands minimal physical size and number of boxes.
31) Most cars these days use high-pressure sprayers instead of the wiper system, to reduce aerodynamic drag .
32) Its shape creates much less aerodynamic drag , and it only weight half of a conventional race car.
33) These can reduce aerodynamic drag and help keep the rider warmer and drier in cold and wet weather.
34) Actively controlling these wrinkling patterns can be used to reduce aerodynamic drag , thereby potentially improving energy efficiency.
35) Together with the Air Curtains, these elements reduce turbulence and aerodynamic drag at the front wheels.
36) Lower front active grille shutters are included on every model and close at highway speeds to reduce aerodynamic drag .
37) Wheels with fewer spokes have an aerodynamic advantage, as the aerodynamic drag from the spokes is reduced.
38) The force on the sail is mostly aerodynamic drag , and sails acting in this way are aerodynamically stalled.
39) The aerodynamic drag is roughly proportional to the square of the relative velocity of the air and the bike.
40) Finally , McCullough used a wind tunnel to study how the protruding horns affected the beetle's aerodynamic drag .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic drag
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic drag with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic drag
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic drag in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic drag.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic drag. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic drag
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic drag
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic drag
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic drag