aerodynamic diameter in a sentence
1) Also commonly used is the aerodynamic diameter .
2) Pharmaceutical companies typically use aerodynamic diameter , not geometric diameter, to characterize particles in inhalable drugs.
3) Particulate matter means any airborne finely-divided solid or liquid material with an aerodynamic diameter smaller than 100 micrometers.
aerodynamic diameter example sentences4) Coarse mass : Mass of particulate matter with an aerodynamic diameter greater than 2.5 microns but less than 10 microns.
5) Chemically, black carbon or BC is a component of fine particulate matter (PM ≤ 2.5 μm in aerodynamic diameter ).
6) Fine soil : Particulate matter composed of pollutants from the Earth's soil, with an aerodynamic diameter less than 2.5 microns.
7) A HEPA filter can remove as much as 99.97% of all airborne particulates with aerodynamic diameter of 0.3 micrometres or greater.
8) The greatest change that was made to Method 201A was the addition of a cyclone to provide particle sizing at 2.5 um aerodynamic diameter .
9) Two sizes of particles were released: small particles of 0.3 to 1.5 micrometers ( aerodynamic diameter ) and large particles of 10 micrometers.
10) Inhalable dust is considered to be dust of less than 100 micrometers aerodynamic equivalent diameter (AED) that enters through the nose and or mouth.
11) PM10 is defined by ISO as "particles which pass through a size-selective inlet with a 50 % efficiency cut-off at 10 μm aerodynamic diameter .
12) One can apply the aerodynamic diameter to particulate pollutants or to inhaled drugs to predict where in the respiratory tract such particles deposit.
13) Particulate matter : Material that is carried by liquid or solid aerosol particles with aerodynamic diameters less than 10 microns (in the discussions of this report).
14) This equation gives the aerodynamic diameter :
15) Neglecting the slip correction, the particle settles at the terminal velocity proportional to the square of the aerodynamic diameter , "da":
example sentences with aerodynamic diameter
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerodynamic diameter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerodynamic diameter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerodynamic diameter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerodynamic diameter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerodynamic diameter.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerodynamic diameter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerodynamic diameter
Compound Sentences with aerodynamic diameter
Complex Sentences with aerodynamic diameter
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerodynamic diameter