aerobic anaerobic in a sentence
1) This process can either be aerobic or anaerobic .
2) A microorganism that lives under either aerobic or anaerobic conditions.
3) They are both aerobic and anaerobic .
aerobic anaerobic example sentences4) Aerobic and anaerobic micro-organisms facilitate decomposition of organic matter.
5) Metabolically, there are two types of exercise, aerobic and anaerobic .
6) Mixed infections caused by numerous aerobic and anaerobic bacteria are often observed in clinical situations.
7) Concerning carbon dioxide production, what is the distinction between aerobic and anaerobic metabolism'?
8) Aerobic and anaerobic cultures of hepatic tissue and bile complete a comprehensive hepatobiliary workup.
9) There are two pathways organisms use for desaturation: aerobic and anaerobic .
10) An ingenious combination of aerobic and anaerobic filtration is achieved by use of sintered glass.
11) It should also be capable of both aerobic and anaerobic processes removing nitrite and nitrates.
12) Therefore, hypothyroidism affects the ability of people to undergo both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
13) An additional criterion of respiratory microorganisms are the electron acceptors used for aerobic or anaerobic respiration.
14) Start exercising - Regular exercise, both aerobic and anaerobic , offers countless heart health benefits.
15) Glycolysis occurs, with variations, in nearly all organisms, both aerobic and anaerobic .
example sentences with aerobic anaerobic16) Exercise, both aerobic and anaerobic , stimulates excretion of toxins via lungs and sweat glands.
17) The delicate balance between aerobic and anaerobic performance that makes middle-distance running so challenging and compelling.
18) Whether a particular exercise is aerobic or anaerobic is dependent on the intensity of the exercise.
19) The value here is that it stresses both the aerobic and anaerobic systems of the body.
20) Because cholecystitis may accompany canine gallbladder mucoceles, aerobic and anaerobic bile cultures should be obtained.
21) In sewage plants, denitrification is achieved by passing the water through successive aerobic and anaerobic stages.
22) Routes of loss and degradation include runoff, volatilization, photolysis and aerobic and anaerobic biodegradation.
23) Ideally, all fluids should be assessed for both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, fungi and yeasts.
24) Composting - both aerobic and anaerobic - is the next step in the hierarchy of waste management.
25) With 3-minute rounds of intense aerobic and anaerobic activity, participants are sure to feel the burn.
26) This was the beginning of the biological aerobic and anaerobic treatments which are fundamental to waste water processes.
27) This aerobic , anaerobic cycle continues all the way down the stream and denitrification is a likely result.
28) Into the jargon of rugby came blip tests, VO maximums, plyometrics, aerobic and anaerobic .
How to use aerobic anaerobic in a sentence29) Aside from buffering your water, it offers good external and internal surfaces for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
30) The second mechanistic route is through biological processes which can be further broken down into aerobic and anaerobic processes.
31) The professionals at the wellness center assessed each Soldier's fitness using body fat, aerobic and anaerobic test equipment.
32) The best part is that pool running allows for both aerobic and anaerobic work in the same way running does.
33) Treatment of these infections includes the use of antimicrobials active against all of the potential aerobic and anaerobic bacterial pathogens.
34) Both aerobic and anaerobic media were inoculated with plume fluid samples to obtain microbial cultures for further investigation under laboratory conditions.
35) This program has been shown to be effective for helping maintain aerobic and anaerobic fitness during a season of professional baseball.
36) Many exercises are partially aerobic and partially anaerobic ; for example, soccer and rock climbing involve a combination of both.
37) A specimen of the fluid was used for bacteriological studies including microscopy and culture on plates for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
38) Interval programs are great because they work your aerobic and anaerobic systems together, producing a significant effect on your metabolism.
39) The makers Schott claim that this porous glass material has exactly the right combination of aerobic and anaerobic opportunities for bacterial growth.
40) Along with training both my aerobic and anaerobic systems, I strongly believe in and incorporate strength training into my training regimen.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic anaerobic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic anaerobic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic anaerobic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic anaerobic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic anaerobic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic anaerobic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic anaerobic
Compound Sentences with aerobic anaerobic
Complex Sentences with aerobic anaerobic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic anaerobic