aerobic activity in a sentence
1) Running is obviously an aerobic activity while weightlifting is anaerobic.
2) Aerobic activity is known to improve mental health.
3) The main goal of aerobic activity is to improve cardiorespiratory fitness.
aerobic activity example sentences4) Muscle-strengthening activities provide additional benefits not found with aerobic activity .
5) Lots of people have been injured doing their favorite aerobic activity .
6) Aerobic activities make your heart and cardiovascular system stronger.
7) Or do any low-intensity aerobic activity unless you're already calm.
8) I was un aware of the aerobic activity in the leach fields.
9) Time spent in muscle strengthening activities does not count toward the aerobic activity guidelines.
10) The benefits of aerobic activity are well documented regarding overall physical health and well-being.
11) Instead, stick to lower impact aerobic activities until you are in better shape.
12) Tennis is primarily an aerobic activity which is recommended for patients with MVPS.
13) Most of this should be moderate- or vigorous-intensity aerobic activity .
14) A. Running is a good preparatory exercise, as aerobic activity is very important.
15) There are many ways to reach the 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity per week.
example sentences with aerobic activity16) Include low-level aerobic activities and light muscular endurance exercises for minimal muscle soreness or discomfort.
17) Over time, regular aerobic activity makes the heart and cardiovascular system stronger and fitter.
18) It is advisable that you do a combination of aerobic activity and muscle strengthening exercises.
19) Aerobic activities stimulate breathing by using large muscle groups in a continuous and rhythmical manner.
20) Aerobic Interval training is switching back and forth between moderate and high-intensity aerobic activity .
21) The purpose of the aerobic activity does not affect whether it counts toward meeting the Guidelines.
22) Aerobic activity is a form of training requiring a constant supply of oxygen to the muscles.
23) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity per week.
24) For example, riding a bicycle or walking a dog can serve as moderate-intensity aerobic activity .
25) Warm up Perform five - ten minutes of general aerobic activity , such as jogging or cycling.
26) There are two ways to track the intensity of aerobic activity : absolute intensity and relative intensity.
27) Drink plenty of water before, during and after aerobic activity to replace water lost by perspiration.
28) Regular aerobic activity not only burns off this excess fat, but it keeps it off forever.
How to use aerobic activity in a sentence29) All types of aerobic activities can count as long as they are of sufficient intensity and duration.
30) Participating in aerobic activities such as walking and swimming 3 to 4 times a week is usually adequate.
31) For example, you can do 30 minutes of aerobic activity each day, for 5 days.
32) Physical activity experts say that spreading aerobic activity out over at least 3 days a week is best.
33) These aerobic activities include things like brisk walking, running, dancing, swimming, and playing basketball.
34) Healthy pregnant women should get at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity a week.
35) In addition to aerobic activity , resistance or weight training can also provide some benefits to overall health.
36) The course combined strength activities (reported by the study participants as being a priority) with aerobic activity .
37) It's one of the few aerobic activities I can do without being bored out of my mind.
38) Many studies have also shown an association between aerobic activity and cognitive function, but the mechanism was unclear.
39) Ten minutes is the about the minimum amount of time of continuous aerobic activity needed to increase cardiovascular fitness.
40) Aerobic activity makes a person's heart beat more rapidly to meet the demands of the body's movement.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerobic activity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerobic activity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerobic activity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerobic activity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerobic activity.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerobic activity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerobic activity
Compound Sentences with aerobic activity
Complex Sentences with aerobic activity
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerobic activity