aerial reconnaissance in a sentence
1) Aircraft conducted aerial reconnaissance and bombardment sorties.
2) The objective was aerial reconnaissance and air attack.
3) Aerial reconnaissance was carried out by both sides.
aerial reconnaissance example sentences4) Aerial reconnaissance had indicated that many bridges were out.
5) He often does aerial reconnaissance for Dave.
6) The ARC's job was aerial reconnaissance .
7) This intent also limited aerial reconnaissance to the border.
8) The wing also added aerial reconnaissance to its air defense mission.
9) Aerial electronic reconnaissance and electronic warfare is conducted using EA-6B aircraft.
10) Aerial reconnaissance spotted German transport columns moving up to the front.
11) Missions included aerial reconnaissance , bombing enemy positions, communications and artillery spotting.
12) July 3 : aerial photographic reconnaissance .
13) On 16 January, British aerial reconnaissance located the ship in Trondheim.
14) Capable of flight, Red Garuda is used to perform aerial reconnaissance .
15) This was backed up with aerial reconnaissance that he ordered to be flown.
example sentences with aerial reconnaissance16) Aerial reconnaissance attend an amazing picture of the actual breech in the dam.
17) Despite the damaged balloon, the aerial reconnaissance had not been a total failure.
18) Experience would soon prove that bombing was completely ineffective unless accompanied by intensive aerial reconnaissance .
19) They have been largely regulated to the role of aerial reconnaissance and combat coordination.
20) Reports of Lowe's work in aeronautics and aerial reconnaissance were heard abroad.
21) Ballooning First introduced in the 1860s as a means of aerial reconnaissance .
22) In Europe, the Allies had good intelligence from resistance movements and aerial reconnaissance .
23) After aerial photographic reconnaissance had been gathered, the Allied plans were reworked in February.
24) The JF-17 can be used for aerial reconnaissance , ground attack and aircraft interception.
25) The mission of the 91st SRW was to provide aerial reconnaissance and mapping services.
26) In Japan, the wing performed tactical fighter training missions, aerial reconnaissance and contingency operations.
27) In addition, British aerial reconnaissance detected the oncoming Italian fleet and was able to escape.
28) Air Guardsmen also flew attack, aerial reconnaissance , special operations, and tactical airlift missions.
How to use aerial reconnaissance in a sentence29) Helicopters may be used to provide aerial reconnaissance or even insertion via rappelling or fast-roping.
30) Tactical aerial reconnaissance and observation were likewise very difficult, but proved invaluable to our ground forces.
31) The group trained reserve airmen and pilots in aerial reconnaissance , medium bombardment, and fighter techniques.
32) Aerial reconnaissance revealed new casemated positions and showed that new open field battery emplacements were being prepared.
33) A last-minute aerial reconnaissance revealed "Piccadilly" to be covered with logs, making landing impossible.
34) Aerial reconnaissance on 17 November found the road north from Jerusalem to Nablus crowded with refugees.
35) Before both battles, the uneven deployments were kept secret by controlling aerial reconnaissance through British air superiority.
36) It had been reported by British aerial reconnaissance that this force was between 2,000 and 3,000 strong.
37) One of the SAC's initial missions was to plan strategic aerial reconnaissance on a global scale.
38) The CAP also sunk 2 Axis submarines and provided aerial reconnaissance for Allied and neutral merchant ships.
39) Clearings studded with bamboo poles were easily recognized by staff planners during aerial reconnaissance of prospective operational areas.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial reconnaissance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial reconnaissance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial reconnaissance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial reconnaissance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial reconnaissance.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial reconnaissance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial reconnaissance
Compound Sentences with aerial reconnaissance
Complex Sentences with aerial reconnaissance
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial reconnaissance