German aerial in a sentence
1) Since its inception, German aerial doctrine had covered most aspects of aerial warfare.
2) The team must also do their bit to defend Hampshire against German aerial bombardment.
3) The absence of German aerial opposition was remarked by nearly all returning fliers and correspondents.
German aerial example sentences4) During hostilities, the windows of local power plants were painted black to prevent any possible German aerial attack.
5) Moreover, their advance was halted by German aerial bombardment, suffering further losses during the battles for Polzukhi and Trigubovo.
6) During World War II, the Swedish military captured a fully functioning German aerial surveillance camera from a downed German plane.
7) On June 29, 1941, the Red Army began a disorganized withdrawal from Riga, then under German aerial bombardment.
8) The strategic air forces under Lt. Gen. Carl A. Spaatz were assigned the task of smashing the German aerial reserves by bombing aircraft factories deep in Germany.
9) The German aerial activity was so effective, there was evidence some Soviet airmen's morale had broken down and they were not giving their best in combat.
10) His Wing of Sopwith Camels, S.E.5s, DH.9s and Bristol Fighters launched massed raids on the enemy airfields, reducing the effectiveness of German aerial response.
11) It has been rumoured that during the war period IRA members may have attempted to aid the German aerial bombing of industrial targets in Northern Ireland.
12) As a result of the delay in evacuations, they were often carried out under German aerial bombardment, which led to additional confusion amongst the frightened citizenry.
13) On the night of 14 March and early hours of 15 March 1941, during the second world war, Leeds received its worst night of German aerial bombing.
14) However, German aerial bombardment and extensive usage of tanks imposed high casualties on both the defenders of the Old Town and the civilians.
15) German aerial strength, however, had been severely reduced over the summer's campaigning as the "Luftwaffe" had lost 1,603 aircraft destroyed and 1,028 damaged.
example sentences with German aerial16) Furthermore, the 3rd Tank Army was harassed and severely damaged by continuous German aerial attacks with Junkers Ju 87 "Stuka" dive bombers.
17) The Niagara Falls area features as the base camp for a German aerial invasion of the United States in the H. G. Wells novel "The War in the Air".
18) Warschau - Der letzte Blick German aerial photos of Warsaw taken during the last days before the Warsaw Uprising
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of German aerial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of German aerial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with German aerial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word German aerial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with German aerial.
20 examples of simple sentences of German aerial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of German aerial
Compound Sentences with German aerial
Complex Sentences with German aerial
Compound-Complex Sentences with German aerial