aerial photographic in a sentence
1) Forensic aerial photography is the study and interpretation of aerial photographic evidence.
2) July 3 : aerial photographic reconnaissance.
3) World War I saw the start of ground-based and aerial photographic collection.
aerial photographic example sentences4) The best habitat map can be developed from aerial photographic coverage of the property.
5) The 654th Bombardment Squadron (Special) flew aerial photographic reconnaissance missions.
6) After aerial photographic reconnaissance had been gathered, the Allied plans were reworked in February.
7) The aerial photographic units of both Aerofilms and Cambridge University have extensive coverage of country house gardens and parks.
8) Very little evidence of occupation exists, although a number of potential sites have been identified by aerial photographic work.
9) An aerial photographic survey of 50 glaciers in the South Island has been carried out for most years since 1977.
10) However, more recent aerial and photographic surveys have meant that W.F.Grimes' re-interpretation may have been in error.
11) In between, Generals Harmon, Vandegrift, and Patch could apply a number of military methods, including aerial photographic reconnaissance.
12) The primary aerial photographic product is a 9x9-inch color photograph, usually at scales from 1:10,000 to 1:50,000.
13) Remote sensing has been a part of archaeology for a century, and aerial photographic coverage is now the ideal and standard for field survey basemaps.
14) In 1938, Kulik managed to arrange for an aerial photographic survey of the area, which revealed that the event had knocked over trees in a huge butterfly-shaped pattern.
15) British sound ranging advances in artillery techniques and aerial photographic reconnaissance made it possible to dispense with "ranging shots" to ensure accurate fire.
example sentences with aerial photographic16) The vast majority of climbers use the West Buttress Route, pioneered in 1951 by Bradford Washburn, after an extensive aerial photographic analysis of the mountain.
17) In 1938, Kulik arranged for an aerial photographic survey of the area covering the central part of the leveled forest (some 250 km2).
18) " aerial photographic mapping: map reading and map making".
19) The five AOC 6 sub-areas were identified through aerial photographic analysis as follows:
20) Using the coordinates link, one can find aerial photographic views, satellite imagery, night views, and road maps:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial photographic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial photographic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial photographic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial photographic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial photographic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial photographic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial photographic
Compound Sentences with aerial photographic
Complex Sentences with aerial photographic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial photographic