aerial combat in a sentence
1) He depicted aerial combat in several works.
2) The scenes of aerial combat are skillfully done and exciting.
3) An extremely bitter aerial combat took place on 11 March.
aerial combat example sentences4) In aerial combat the battles were also one-sided.
5) The depictions of aerial combat in the film are particularly realistic.
6) For aerial combat , Zero mounts her dragon Mikhail.
7) Bader found opposition to his ideas about aerial combat .
8) Adam ran for his life in aerial combat with the aliens.
9) Ownership is contested through aerial combat .
10) None were lost in aerial combat .
11) At Habsheim, his first aerial combat was a near disaster.
12) Here, an air interceptor engaged the Polyp in aerial combat .
13) The first aerial combat in the North involved Salas.
14) The game features ground-based hack-and-slash gameplay and aerial combat .
15) This included 550 claimed in aerial combat and 466 on the ground.
example sentences with aerial combat16) On April 20, 1918, May fought his first aerial combat .
17) It was destroyed by Guld by sacrificing himself in an aerial combat .
18) In some levels, players can switch between ground-based and aerial combat .
19) It was the beginning of a new type of warfare - aerial combat .
20) This leaves a maximum of 104 lost as a result of aerial combat .
21) By June 1917, Dallas had achieved over 20 victories in aerial combat .
22) They use the base's flight simulators to train themselves in aerial combat .
23) Below further dog-fights are in progress, the air filled with aerial combat .
24) He warned that losses would be severe in any resumption of aerial combat .
25) This year also saw the introduction of aeroplanes specifically modified for aerial combat .
26) In aerial combat , the player takes control of the protagonist's dragon partner.
27) Fernando Soto in the last aerial combat between piston engine fighters in the world.
28) Czech fighters earned a reputation for aggressive aerial combat and for skills and bravery.
How to use aerial combat in a sentence29) The male is very territorial and will sometimes engage in aerial combat with competing males.
30) He flew 1,404 combat missions and participated in aerial combat on 825 separate occasions.
31) It is even fast enough to take on the SJ-05 in aerial combat .
32) He had flown 80 operational sorties and taken part in 30 aerial combats in Spain.
33) A pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specially designed wing pack.
34) Aerial combat has developed over a relatively short time compared with naval or land warfare.
35) These were the first of many Wildcats to engage in aerial combat at sea.
36) It destroyed 102 airborne enemy planes plus 20 probables while losing only 5 in aerial combat .
37) In graduate school I began collecting Great War novels, particularly those about aerial combat .
38) Israeli jets shot down between 82 and 86 Syrian aircraft in aerial combat , without losses.
39) This day of aerial combat became known as the "Marianas Turkey Shoot".
40) On 8 March 1938 he took part in his first aerial combat over Sian.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial combat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial combat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial combat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial combat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial combat.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial combat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial combat
Compound Sentences with aerial combat
Complex Sentences with aerial combat
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial combat