aerial bombing in a sentence
1) American forces also killed civilians through aerial bombing .
2) The attempt to control the aerial bombing of civilians was unsuccessful.
3) Fierce hand-to-hand fighting and aerial bombing destroyed buildings and roads.
aerial bombing example sentences4) Mechanical devices were also used to aid the accuracy of aerial bombing .
5) Aerial bombing of Amman was requested.
6) The aerial bombing of Tarakan increased in intensity five days before the landing.
7) Great Saint Martin was badly damaged by aerial bombing during World War II.
8) There was bombing from naval gun or aerial bombing during 3 weeks and terrestrial artillery.
9) The airport terminal and the runway were damaged as a result of aerial bombing .
10) February 8: aerial bombing of North Vietnam by the US commences.
11) It was the RAF's supreme effort to end the war by aerial bombing .
12) The air raids brought Iranian retaliation, which included the aerial bombing of Baghdad.
13) Jan-Mar 1967: aerial bombing of Ayamaru and Teminabuan areas.
14) In March 1939, the Czechoslovak government yielded to German threats of aerial bombing .
15) Aerial bombing only temporarily and partially destroyed these bridges, and they were repaired overnight.
example sentences with aerial bombing16) The number of civilians wounded or killed by aerial bombing is put at over 100,000.
17) Another factor, which is sometimes underestimated was the huge psychological effect the aerial bombings had.
18) Structures are also demolished by aerial bombing using "smart" guided bombs and air-to-surface missiles.
19) Both bridges were used for two years, until they were destroyed by Allied aerial bombing .
20) Belgian civilians living near possible targets such as railway junctions were in danger of Allied aerial bombing .
21) Many reasons exist for the absence of international law regarding aerial bombing in World War II.
22) Western experts said the maps were distorted out of fear of aerial bombing or foreign intelligence operations.
23) Ocotber 31: President Johnson orders a halt to the aerial bombing of North Vietnam.
24) Aerial bombings of civilian areas and starvation have become weapons in a war without rules or restraints.
25) The crossings would be preceded by several weeks of aerial bombing and a final massive artillery preparation.
26) During World War II, Genoa suffered heavy damages, from both naval and aerial bombings .
27) Poison gas and the aerial bombing of civilians were new developments of the First World War.
28) During these patrols, in addition to attacks from cavalry, aerial bombing was a constant danger.
How to use aerial bombing in a sentence29) They analysed, among other topics, the effectiveness of artillery, aerial bombing and anti-tank shooting.
30) Many Japanese cities suffered terrible damage from aerial bombings , some were as much as 97% destroyed.
31) Since then, the development and adoption of guided munitions has greatly increased the accuracy of aerial bombing .
32) He called Hezbollah rocket attacks into northern Israel and Israeli aerial bombing in Lebanon violations of humanitarian law.
33) These would contain a combination of naval artillery shellings and aerial bombings that went on for nine months.
34) If there is aerial bombing of targets, it can be used as a cover for sabotage activities.
35) January 2: aerial bombing of North Vietnam resumes after a 36-hour New Year's truce.
36) Mistaken for Monte Cassino, Venafro was hit hard by aerial bombing on March 15, 1944.
37) It was these small areas that absorbed the heaviest, most sustained and concentrated of aerial bombing in history.
38) The thunder of aerial bombing over the capital soon announced the loyalty of the air force to the government.
39) Between 1988-1991, aerial bombing by the federal authorities had reportedly left 50,000 dead in the city alone.
40) Aerial bombing hit Oberroeden Nord and the Abri de Hoffen, disrupting communications but not seriously harming French defenses.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial bombing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial bombing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial bombing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial bombing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial bombing.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial bombing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial bombing
Compound Sentences with aerial bombing
Complex Sentences with aerial bombing
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial bombing