aerate soil in a sentence
1) It occurs fastest in warm, moist, well aerated soil .
2) This aerates soils and stimulates heterotrophic growth and production.
3) They also aerate the soil by building their tunnels .
aerate soil example sentences4) Pea plants also produce long root systems which help break up and aerate soil .
5) Apply seed over the existing lawn in early fall, and aerate the soil .
6) Worms fertilize and aerate the soil .
7) Verti draining does help, though this uses tines to penetrate and aerate the soil .
8) Ants also aerate the soil and allow the plants to have better access to water and nutrients.
9) Earthworms aerate the soil and convert large amounts of organic matter into rich humus, improving soil fertility.
10) This top soil is fluffy, it's got organic material in it and insects help aerate the soil .
11) There is none of the normal lawn-care routine of adding herbicides, fertilisers, aerating the soil and so on.
12) Mouldboard ploughing, in cold and temperate climates, no deeper than 20 cm, aerates the soil by loosening it.
13) Farmers still needed to cultivate to break up and aerate the soil and to catch the few weeds the chemical left behind.
14) During germination the seeds aerate the soil and in spring the plants are cut down and incorporated into the soil as fertilizer.
15) The cardboard and newspapers decompose in time, and as a bonus you get many earthworms that help aerate the soil too.
example sentences with aerate soil16) Keep the soil free of weeds by frequent hoeing this will also help to aerate the soil and to deter pest from laying their eggs near the crop.
17) The volunteers double dig the bed-a labor-intensive method of loosening and aerating the soil that allows roots to grow deeper and access water more easily.
18) As this process increases, the Mycorrhiza hyphe is also growing and moving through the soil, breaking down organics, softening and aerating the soil as it moves.
19) In the garden, it also aerates the soil and makes an excellent mulch around potato plants, fruit-bearing shrubs, bulbs and perennials.
20) Mustard planted around the edges helps keep weeds out, herbs help bring up nutrients from deeper underground, and root vegetables aerate the soil .
21) Aerated soil is also a net sink of methane CH4 but a net producer of greenhouse gases when soils are depleted of oxygen and subject to elevated temperatures.
22) The main function of this plough is to loosen and aerate the soils while leaving crop residue at the top of the soil.
23) The longest single palindromic word in English is "rotavator", another name for a rotary tiller for breaking and aerating soil .
24) vermiculite - A product commonly used by gardeners, who mix it into soil in order to aerate the soil .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerate soil
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerate soil with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerate soil
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerate soil in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerate soil.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerate soil. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerate soil
Compound Sentences with aerate soil
Complex Sentences with aerate soil
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerate soil