aerate in a sentence
1) When water is aerated it sometimes appears cloudy.
2) I aerate and heat the water continuously.
3) So keep the lawn aerated and fertilized.
aerate example sentences4) How often should I aerate my lawn ?
5) The charcoal is soaked in aerated water to dissolve the acid.
6) The stream helps aerate the pond and keep it relatively clear.
7) This container should be aerated and covered during this process.
8) We were able to close for 2 days to aerate .
9) Always aerate your system adequately especially when keeping Marines.
10) Aerate ornamental pools or stock them with fish.
11) I was wondering if the water may not get aerated enough.
12) Always aerate and condition the water for at least 24 hours.
13) It occurs fastest in warm, moist, well aerated soil.
14) One quart per 2,000 square feet is spread onto core aerated lawns.
15) This aerates soils and stimulates heterotrophic growth and production.
example sentences with aerate16) They also aerate the soil by building their tunnels .
17) Aerate grain to safe and equalized temperatures throughout the grain mass.
18) It's heated, circulated, and aerated .
19) The fish were exposed to aerated , undiluted, treated effluent.
20) Aerate your lawn every year or two.
21) The solution is usually gently aerated but may be un-aerated.
22) Weekly 10% water changes with aged, circulated & aerated tap water.
23) They only remain to enrich, mulch and aerate it.
24) It aerates the the container and keeps it from deteriorating.
25) This process aerates the culture, which is necessary for optimal growth.
26) The maze of tunnels they create constantly aerates and drains the soil.
27) It's not aerating the ground at all.
28) Next, the cultivator adds nutrients and possibly aerates the result.
How to use aerate in a sentence29) Aerate with a garden fork or hollow tiner if necessary.
30) A foam filter both aerates , and bio-filters the tank.
31) Aerated bread is leavened by carbon dioxide being forced into dough under pressure.
32) They're like earthworms, keeping the substrate aerated .
33) Thatching and aerating may be spreading it.
34) H. Foureur in charge of the aerated drinks.
35) There were no detectable steroid hormones in the aerated lagoons and effluent .
36) This is done by regularly turning organic matter which helps to aerate it.
37) Fresh, aerated water at 24 °C circulated continuously through the unit.
38) Instead of 24 hour aerated water.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerate.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerate
Compound Sentences with aerate
Complex Sentences with aerate
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerate