advocate independence in a sentence
1) There are several organisations that advocate the independence of Assam.
2) It strongly advocated Flemish independence and the cultural assimilation of migrants.
3) Additionally, the Indian press started openly advocating Tibetan independence .
advocate independence example sentences4) Ulster Third Way advocates independence for Northern Ireland.
5) And, as the man advocating independence , what he says matters.
6) Ulster Third Way is a small grouping advocating independence for Northern Ireland.
7) The Fronte was popular on the island and advocated independence of Sicily under American influence.
8) Since the mid-19th century, various organized political movements have advocated independence of the Island.
9) Jozef Tiso, the Prime Minister of the Slovakian region, for advocating independence .
10) The former President of French Polynesia, Oscar Temaru, advocates full independence from France.
11) He advocates greater energy independence but pretends this can occur without more domestic drilling for oil and natural gas.
12) During the American period, Aguinaldo supported groups that advocated immediate independence and helped veterans of the struggle.
13) Pro Tamil groups advocating independence for Tamil areas of Sri Lanka continue to run websites and radio telecasts.
14) I found this even more out of place in light of the fact that Frozen is advocating female independence .
15) The Southern Slavic movement advocated the independence of the Slavic peoples in the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Ottoman Empire.
example sentences with advocate independence16) The city's economic decline made its elite dependent on royal and ecclesiastical appointment and thus, reluctant to advocate independence .
17) Other factions advocate total independence from Spain, while some smaller groupings aspire to integrate with Portugal and the Portuguese-speaking world.
18) The band members are also acclaimed artists and political activists who advocate independence for Taiwan and self-determination for Tibetans and Uighurs.
19) Bose advocated complete unconditional independence for India, whereas the All-India Congress Committee wanted it in phases, through Dominion status.
20) A prominent moderate Sikh in Vancouver, Dosanjh spoke out against violence by Sikh extremists who advocated Khalistan independence from India.
21) The minority Country Party was largely Ulster-Scot, centered in New Castle County, and quickly advocated independence from the British.
22) More than 130 political prisoners from Irian Jaya are currently serving lengthy prison terms for advocating the province's independence from Indonesia.
23) Napoleon's invasion of Spain in 1808 marked a turning point, compelling Criollo elites to form juntas that advocated independence .
24) This resulted in them pledging support for resolutions advocating legislative independence for Ireland, whilst proclaiming their loyalty to the British Crown.
25) His consequent congeniality toward the French alienated the Association of Mauritanian Youth, an important group advocated total independence and strict anticolonialism.
26) At the time he was the party secretary, and as a leader of the party he began to advocate Croatian independence .
27) Prior to this time, Nasib and his brothers Fawzi and Sami had joined the budding al-Fatat movement, an underground society advocating Arab independence from the Ottomans.
28) He posted links to Islamic websites, links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war, and links to pages advocating independence for Chechnya.
How to use advocate independence in a sentence29) Upper Silesia's independence was advocated by the Upper Silesian Committee (which, beginning in January 1919, was called the Union of Upper Silesians).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate independence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate independence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate independence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate independence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate independence.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate independence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate independence
Compound Sentences with advocate independence
Complex Sentences with advocate independence
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate independence