advocate establishment in a sentence
1) These men advocated the establishment of a military dictatorship.
2) Mec Vannin advocate the establishment of a sovereign republic.
3) A citizens' action group had been advocating establishment of the park since 1987.
advocate establishment example sentences4) Mier advocated the establishment of a unique brand of federalism suited to Mexico.
5) They advocate the establishment and enforcement of specific standards and policies as a form of jurisprudence.
6) He advocated establishment of such institution long before and had an opportunity to establish it during his tenure.
7) Writing an article in response to his letter, Parker advocated the establishment of an Alpine Club.
8) It also advocates the establishment of United Armenia, partially based on the Treaty of Sèvres of 1920.
9) The latter advocated the establishment of objectives and the monitoring of their achievement through the development of measures of performance.
10) He also advocated the establishment of a chain of American forts from Council Bluffs, Iowa, to the Pacific.
11) Others appropriated the keyword, as for example Donald Griffin in 1978, when he advocated the establishment of cognitive ethology.
12) Jordan and Needham in turn influenced Gifford Pinchot to advocate the establishment of the Pinnacles Forest Reserve to President Theodore Roosevelt.
13) It favoured the second, advocating the establishment of garden cities surrounding London: dispersal and decentralization of both people and employment.
14) As chairman, he advocated the establishment of a World War I memorial similar to other war memorials in Washington, D.C..
15) Richard Deodatus Poulett Harris , who had long advocated the establishment of the University , became its first warden of the senate.
example sentences with advocate establishment16) There was never a time when any more than a handful of eccentrics advocated the establishment of a separate nowhere else to go.
17) For Palestine, specifically, it advocated establishment of a democratic state wherein all citizens, regardless of their religion, would enjoy equal political rights.
18) In 1924, Neurath advocated the establishment of the Museum of Economy and Society, an institution for public education and social information.
19) They advocate the establishment of a similar system in Europe to end the ECB's role as a provider of international public credit that undercuts private market conditions.
20) He advocated the establishment of a national theatre for the people, but he also carried in his luggage neatly transcribed roles and cords for stage curtains.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate establishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate establishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate establishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate establishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate establishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate establishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate establishment
Compound Sentences with advocate establishment
Complex Sentences with advocate establishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate establishment