advocacy skill in a sentence
1) The advocacy skills that a moot teaches are invaluable.
2) Why do you need to know advocacy skills ?
3) The annual conference includes legislative briefings, issue forums, and developing advocacy skills .
advocacy skill example sentences4) Advocacy skills are tested in the Kirkwood Moot Court competition.
5) The CDC challenges students to develop and hone strong advocacy skills through oral and written communication.
6) Bar leaders demonstrate trial techniques and engage in discussions about advocacy skills , professionalism, and ethics.
7) I gained public speaking skills and advocacy skills which will help me in future jobs and projects.
8) Students will also have opportunities to hone their appellate advocacy skills by preparing and delivering oral arguments.
9) The training is very comprehensive, with emphasis placed upon legal knowledge and the development of advocacy skills .
10) As a result of her superior advocacy skills , she has never had an application for benefits denied.
11) But we're concentrating this week and next week on the advocacy skill of standing up before a court.
12) Because I think advocacy skills and strategy are pretty much the same in whatever venue they're being applied to.
13) This widely-recognized competition allows law students to hone their appellate advocacy skills by arguing before prominent judges and lawyers.
14) A moot is not won and lost on the legal argument, but on the advocacy skills of the participants.
15) The course seeks to teach the substance of these important debates and also the advocacy skills needed to participate in such debates.
example sentences with advocacy skill16) There are also opportunities for students with the academic ability and mooting and advocacy skills to represent the University in national competitions.
17) The advocacy Education Program is an intensive 14 session program to educate persons with psychiatric disabilities in self, systems and legislative advocacy skills .
18) It aims to provide young women with the opportunity to develop their leadership and advocacy skills through participating in international events, seminars and workshops.
19) During each one-weekend session over the course of 5 months, Partners covers a different topic area, and participants build their communication and advocacy skills .
20) I am hoping to learn good advocacy skills and to be inspired by the many attendees present at the conference who are currently changing the world.
21) The majority of the feedback you're going to get to help you find your advocacy skills will be after the supervised litigation that you'll do next week.
22) In 2006, Southwestern was awarded a federal grant to train Mexican lawyers and law faculty in advocacy skills as part of a USAID effort to assist Mexican legal reform.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy skill
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy skill with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy skill
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy skill in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy skill.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy skill. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy skill
Compound Sentences with advocacy skill
Complex Sentences with advocacy skill
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy skill