advocacy coalition in a sentence
1) ICRW helped found two women's land rights advocacy coalitions in Uganda and Tanzania.
2) We also must have strong city and state level advocacy coalitions and a more unified national voice.
3) Non-profit group "food and drug safety advocacy coalition " lawyer Ji Laisong says such things are not surprising in China.
advocacy coalition example sentences4) She is a member of several advocacy coalitions , including the coalition for Adolescent Girls and Girls Not Brides USA.
5) More recent figures come from an Angus Reid poll released last month by Move the GTHA, a transportation advocacy coalition .
6) In the mid 1990s, funding for local advocacy was dramatically cut and reallocated to support the development of large-scale state advocacy coalitions .
7) The notion of the advocacy coalition is based on the work of Sabatier, who introduced the idea within the context of political science.
8) Support from advocacy coalitions : The rise of an emerging technology often leads to resistance from actors with interests in the incumbent energy system.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy coalition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy coalition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy coalition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy coalition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy coalition.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy coalition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy coalition
Compound Sentences with advocacy coalition
Complex Sentences with advocacy coalition
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy coalition