advocacy role in a sentence
1) The council plays a leading advocacy role for business.
2) When evidence contradicts their advocacy role , they conveniently just ignore it.
3) Taking a strong leadership and advocacy role in promoting environmental and social justice.
advocacy role example sentences4) Dedicated campaigning and fundraising departments ; professional, qualified, experience and media-savvy staff now fill advocacy roles .
5) In addition, it performed a student advocacy role and sent delegates to the National Union of Students.
6) This realization led the City toward a stronger advocacy role , beginning when Jerry Brown was governor in 2002.
7) Though she started off her career working for oil companies, she quickly transitioned into non-profit, environmental advocacy roles .
8) In their advocacy role , some of the partnership projects criticised local projects and others for inadequately serving their community.
9) The two were fired from the project because they were determined to be taking an advocacy role for the defense.
10) They are politically and financially challenged to continue to uphold their advocacy role for a plural , independent and professional media.
11) Experience from Zimbabwe illustrates the powerful advocacy role that women's organizations can play as catalysts in promoting the female condom.
12) Substance abuse treatment professionals may have to take on an advocacy role within their community to educate and campaign for care.
13) The Alliance focuses on public policy issues of direct interest to land trusts, playing both an educational and an advocacy role .
14) Actually, MBC's story is interrelated to our main topic because it portrays a way by which business may play an advocacy role in society.
15) Dave is somewhat of an anomaly, in that he has not only worked in an advocacy role but also as a consultant for several Utilities in the West.
example sentences with advocacy role16) In January 2014 he announced a series of community health rights based initiatives that would focus his charities towards a more International advocacy role .
17) The ANSF plays an advocacy role with stakeholders and partners in the equine world and ensures a proper orientation of selection and genetic improvement within the breed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy role
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy role with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy role
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy role in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy role.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy role. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy role
Compound Sentences with advocacy role
Complex Sentences with advocacy role
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy role