advocacy organisation in a sentence
1) The organisation states it is a campaign, research and advocacy organisation .
2) People with Disability Australia is the national peak disability rights and advocacy organisation .
3) Contemporary artists and cultural operators are not well represented in civil society advocacy organisations .
advocacy organisation example sentences4) Friedrich Naumann Foundation is a global advocacy organisation that supports liberal ideas and policies.
5) The Heritage Canada Foundation acts as Canada's lead advocacy organisation for heritage buildings and landscapes.
6) The Global Poverty Project is an international education and advocacy organisation that encourages MC support in English-speaking countries.
7) If I ever had a few dollars to give away (and that was rarely!) I would donate to animal advocacy organisations .
8) Federated Farmers, New Zealand's biggest farmers' advocacy organisation , strongly supports the continued use of 1080 to control agricultural pests.
9) Today, there are more than 20 such centres throughout Germany, meanwhile united in an umbrella organization founded in 1990, which is our national advocacy organisation .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy organisation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy organisation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy organisation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy organisation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy organisation.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy organisation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy organisation
Compound Sentences with advocacy organisation
Complex Sentences with advocacy organisation
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy organisation