advocacy in a sentence
1) Military victims advocacy groups had similar responses .
2) It is the old advocacy versus provider status issue.
3) Trails 2000 is our local trails advocacy organization.
advocacy example sentences4) These beliefs guide his advocacy efforts around systematic change.
5) The possibilities for effective advocacy online are endless.
6) Supporting local bike advocacy just got easier!
7) The second component of participation is oral advocacy .
8) Case managers balance patient advocacy with cost containment.
9) Other scholars studying advocacy have made similar arguments.
10) Several episodes drew complaints from advocacy groups.
11) The next step for prevention is advocacy .
12) But advocacy services are not welcomed universally.
13) The practice has received both advocacy and criticism.
14) Advocacy planning is another radical departure from past theoretical models.
15) The industry basis and advocacy drug are economic.
example sentences with advocacy16) The group continues to practice media advocacy today.
17) Today, advocacy marketing is big business.
18) Of course, modernism does require advocacy .
19) What is the line between journalism and advocacy ?
20) Theory retaining and nutritious advocacy to bathe such prescription often.
21) But advocacy science does not present any contrary evidence.
22) The healthcare advocacy program is completely confidential and free of charge.
23) Letters are an extremely important tool in advocacy .
24) There is advocacy and there is advocacy.
25) There is advocacy and there is advocacy .
26) Our focus is on both advocacy and outreach.
27) Sometimes fun advocacy can be pretty simple.
28) Moran has a long history of animal protection advocacy .
How to use advocacy in a sentence29) Our only interest is patient education and advocacy .
30) Child advocacy services should also be established.
31) Scientific inquiry must be above political pressure and partisan advocacy .
32) Advocacy plays an important role in women getting emergency care.
33) The council plays a leading advocacy role for business.
34) Different kinds of advocacy networks interact with technology differently.
35) Advocacy organizations reflect their costs of organizing.
36) One of the foremost national advocacy informational resource organizations.
37) We are reinforcing that paid advocacy is not welcome.
38) Another more serious example relates to advocacy provided by students associations.
39) The association also promotes advocacy and research.
40) He has become involved in advocacy relating to mental health issues.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy
Compound Sentences with advocacy
Complex Sentences with advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy