advocacy group in a sentence
1) Military victims advocacy groups had similar responses .
2) Several episodes drew complaints from advocacy groups .
3) Numerous other consumer advocacy groups joined the lawsuit.
advocacy group example sentences4) It has the support of 45 diverse advocacy groups .
5) There are now active aged care advocacy groups in each state.
6) Look at ethnic studies programs, ethnicity advocacy groups .
7) Liberal advocacy groups routinely echo Edwards's claims.
8) Consider assistance from an advocacy group .13.
9) Advocacy groups can also exert influence on political parties.
10) Advocacy groups are funded by levies approved by a student referendum.
11) Public advocacy groups maintain that power has been a corrupting influence.
12) Automated announcements were subsequently implemented under further pressure from the advocacy groups .
13) The state 's leading gun advocacy groups oppose the lead bullet ban.
14) He now runs a national advocacy group against prescription opioids.
15) Deep-pocketed advocacy groups are already getting into the act.
example sentences with advocacy group
example sentences with advocacy group16) Volunteer for Bike Station or another local advocacy group .
17) Advocacy groups can also exert influence through the assembly by lobbying.
18) It has become the primary national advocacy group for Native Americans.
19) Many of these advocacy groups were successful in the judiciary system.
20) It can be reprinted by international advocacy groups to raise awareness .
21) This decision was lauded by patient advocacy groups and some oncologists.
22) But the concept has increasingly come under fire by disability advocacy groups .
23) Industry experts and consumer advocacy groups have generally lauded the final rule .
24) Liberty is an advocacy group based in the United Kingdom.
25) Boys have no advocacy groups to fight for them.
26) Feline advocacy groups are clamoring for life long care for cats.
27) Call a parent advocacy group if you have to.
28) That 's a nonpartisan advocacy group for South Asians.
How to use advocacy group in a sentence29) James also runs an advocacy group titled Patient Safety America .
30) Advocacy groups have opposing views concerning the health effects of ELF-EMF.
31) NBCC is an advocacy group dedicated to eradicating breast cancer.
32) As these events unfolded, anti-pollution advocacy groups exploded in size.
33) But advocacy groups want the offending part of the law completely repealed .
34) One Latino political advocacy group , Presente.
35) CFC is not a membership organization but an advocacy group .
36) An advocacy group is accoutable to public and feminism is no exception.
37) Some advocacy groups dispute these findings.
38) Mental health specialty and advocacy groups .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy group
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy group with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy group
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy group in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy group.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy group. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy group
Compound Sentences with advocacy group
Complex Sentences with advocacy group
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy group