advisory vote in a sentence
1) The advisory vote on executive compensation carried as recommended.
2) We need advisory votes , Levine said.
3) The sitting student trustee has an advisory vote on the Board.
advisory vote example sentences4) The nonbinding tax advisory votes have taken place here only once before .
5) In 1912, Oklahoma reelected Robert Owen by advisory popular vote .
6) Supporters said the added money for advisory votes is well worth it .
7) In an 1998 fluoridation advisory vote in Mtn.
8) He also argued the advisory votes have a " lobbying effect" on lawmakers.
9) We are required to hold an advisory vote on frequency at least once every six years.
10) We regret the Parliament narrowly decided to refer the agreement to ECJ in an advisory vote .
11) Neighborhood Councils cast advisory votes on such issues as zoning, planning, and other community issues.
12) Arizona, admitted to statehood in 1912, chose its first two Senators by advisory popular vote .
13) This prompted the state legislature to call an advisory vote to build a new span across the Narrows.
14) An advisory vote in 2006 elicited a negative response to continued planning and investment in the light rail project.
15) They 'll also hold an advisory vote on GM's executive compensation, and vote on two shareholder proposals.
example sentences with advisory vote16) The FDA will consider the advisory committee's vote as well as comments made during today's meeting when deciding whether to approve carfilzomib's new drug application.
17) Shareholders have voted on an advisory basis that future advisory votes on the compensation of our named executive officers should be considered annually.
18) On 18 May 2004, the Council agreed in an advisory vote to resubmit to Parliament what was described as a "compromise version" of the proposal.
19) The non-binding vote was required under the Dodd-Frank Act, which requires corporations to hold advisory shareholder votes on their executive compensation plans.
20) In November 2009, the voters in Maywood, in an advisory vote , voted against the acquisition and demolition of properties to build a new high school.
21) As part of the ongoing budget debate , a supermajority of 75 U.S. senators recently endorsed with an advisory vote the Marketplace Fairness Act.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory vote
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory vote with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory vote
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory vote in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory vote.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory vote. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory vote
Compound Sentences with advisory vote
Complex Sentences with advisory vote
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory vote