advisory role in a sentence
1) The elected "Territorial Council" had a purely advisory role .
2) After 1406 its advisory role may have become more prominent.
3) The American legal advisory role is expected to continue as well .
advisory role example sentences4) Over time this has grown into a more advisory role .
5) He also serves in a number of technical advisory roles .
6) In undertaking this task, the Group emphasized its advisory role .
7) The Emperor saw the Parliament as having merely an advisory role .
8) Hirsh has also taken an advisory role in the studio.
9) Mediation is purely facilitative: the mediator has no advisory role .
10) The instructor should take every opportunity to stress the professional's advisory role .
11) After retirement, he took on an advisory role with the company.
12) The members of the Chapter today have a ceremonial and advisory role .
13) The Stranger occasionally took on an advisory role for this new Spectre.
14) No longer could French and Fordham take a back seat advisory role .
15) Dan Asher played an advisory role by encouraging Behrman to continue his writing.
example sentences with advisory role16) These activities should be student-driven, with the teacher playing an advisory role .
17) Computer Emergency Response teams need to play an advisory role in power grid cybersecurity.
18) Expert groups have an advisory role and assist in the early phases of legislation.
19) A second member of the academic staff will act in a more general advisory role .
20) Ms McDonald provides an advisory role to the Norton Rose Australian Partnership Council.
21) Both he and Hunter will continue to serve in advisory roles for the club.
22) The way in which the advisory role is carried out can vary in different locations.
23) This intergovernmental body has an advisory role , and provides a framework for discussion and cooperation.
24) The expatriates worked as deputies to local managers and the international operator had mostly an advisory role .
25) He currently serves in management and advisory roles on several large-scale clinical informatics initiatives around the world.
26) Sing and his wife Patricia devote significant time through advisory roles and donations to many charitable causes.
27) State and federal agencies respond as resource providers and act in coordination and advisory roles . 2.
28) Indeed, sovereign or quasi-sovereign multilateral organizations should have only an advisory role in any process.
How to use advisory role in a sentence29) Please note: Members of the LCC are volunteers who help applicants in an advisory role .
30) We have also discussed our advisory role with a few of the company 's harshest critics.
31) Other missions include peace operations, counter-proliferation, counter-drug advisory roles , and other strategic missions.
32) Pakistan maintained significant numbers of troops in some Arab countries in defence, training and advisory roles .
33) He said Mugabe should have retired from politics to play an advisory role as a senior statesman .
34) American personnel will be in an advisory role ," he said at the Rose Garden.
35) The NTSB also serves in an advisory role for many international investigations not under its formal jurisdiction.
36) It was in mid-November when Kennedy decided to take on operational as well as advisory roles .
37) There are various personal and professional reasons that create a conflict of interest with an official advisory role .
38) The Economic Cooperation Administration wanted private groups to play a greater advisory role in the plan's implementation.
39) An attorney from the Office of General Counsel should serve in an advisory role to the SEB.
40) Global Corporate Lawyering will discuss the advisory role of the general counsel's office on a global stage.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory role
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory role with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory role
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory role in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory role.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory role. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory role
Compound Sentences with advisory role
Complex Sentences with advisory role
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory role