advisory commission in a sentence
1) McDonnell appointed his own bipartisan advisory commission on redistricting.
2) Encouragingly, the Government has established three advisory commissions .
3) The legislation established an advisory commission to determine the site of the new school.
advisory commission example sentences4) The president's advisory commission , for instance, is focused on consumer quality issues.
5) In addition to the advisory commission , Catherine established a commission of National Schools under Pyotr Zavadovsky.
6) North Saanich 's advisory agriculture commission is reviewing the strategy and will report to council on ways to implement recommendations.
7) By 1782, Catherine arranged another advisory commission to study the information gathered about the educational systems of many different countries.
8) The Mayor, with confirmation by the City Council, makes appointments to the City's advisory commissions and committees.
9) After he came to Taiwan, he was the appointed vice director of the strategic advisory commission in the presidential office.
10) On May 7, 2010, McDonnell appointed Fred Malek to chair a 31-member advisory commission on reforming state government.
11) At the state level, he has been appointed to state education advisory commissions by the governor of California and of Texas.
12) The Department has belatedly appointed an advisory commission to look at the issue, and we are hopeful that more accurate data will be reported in the future.
13) Though a majority supports a ban, the speaker went only so far as to recommend that an advisory commission due to be appointed next year take up the matter.
14) Samuels has called on Cuomo to form his own advisory commission to put together their own lines, so that there will be a reference point for LATFOR and the public.
15) " The advisory commission suggested a settlement.
example sentences with advisory commission
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory commission
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory commission with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory commission
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory commission in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory commission.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory commission. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory commission
Compound Sentences with advisory commission
Complex Sentences with advisory commission
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory commission