advisory capacity in a sentence
1) They merely act in an advisory capacity .
2) The computer was then used simply in an advisory capacity .
3) This executive board serves in both a decision-making and advisory capacity .
advisory capacity example sentences4) It acts in an advisory capacity on development and fundraising matters.
5) The Commission acts in an advisory capacity to the government.
6) Scouters only act in an advisory capacity .
7) Participate in employee hiring or compensation discussions in an advisory capacity .
8) The FFRF is only involved in an advisory capacity .
9) Can be set up in a policy-making or advisory capacity .
10) After retirement, he continued to work in an advisory capacity .
11) At that time, US military personnel officially held only advisory capacities .
12) There was also a National Security Council which acted in advisory capacity .
13) This network would help CDRH staff leverage outside knowledge without serving in an advisory capacity .
14) In on the deal and in an advisory capacity were RREEF Real Estate.
15) John was called in initially in an advisory capacity with Laings and the architects.
example sentences with advisory capacity16) The State government operates in an advisory capacity and reviews decisions made by local government planners.
17) Officially, the US military presence in El Salvador was limited to an advisory capacity .
18) The department emphasised last night that it had agreed to meet Acas in its advisory capacity .
19) However, the Imperial War Museum is credited in an advisory capacity in some episodes.
20) The office does run a tutorial program, and works closely with faculty in an advisory capacity .
21) Each group is a self-governing entity with AA World Services acting only in an advisory capacity .
22) The Federal Reserve and agencies with regulatory authority over other market participants served in an advisory capacity .
23) After adoption of a program, continue to act in an advisory capacity to the county director.
24) They may act in an advisory capacity and unless specified otherwise, may serve on committees with vote.
25) At international level, the Umweltbundesamt acts as partner and in an advisory capacity for international organisations.
26) Jacob has served in an advisory capacity to city and state agencies on issues related to climate change.
27) Though retired from the military, Middleton was soon called to serve in a variety of advisory capacities .
28) There was a reason why Richmond was only acting in an advisory capacity on this subject, though.
How to use advisory capacity in a sentence29) The League also began to act in an advisory capacity for the American delegations at international radio conferences.
30) Museum officials named it The Taylor Swift Education Center and the singer is involved in an advisory capacity .
31) Dumaresq made no pledge of money, but she said the state could help in an advisory capacity .
32) I am pleased to report that our founding editors will remain on the board serving in various advisory capacities .
33) They serve in an advisory capacity regarding land use and zoning, budget and various concerns of the community.
34) The House Judiciary Committee also voted, in an advisory capacity , in favor of authorizing the subpoenas.
35) They were purely consultative and generally acted in an advisory capacity to the Executive Committee or its specialized committees.
36) The Paris Peace Accords of 1973 brought an end to the United States advisory capacity in South Vietnam.
37) They work in an advisory capacity to provide the country with authoritative, well considered options for decision making.
38) Epaminondas was given charge of the Boeotian army, with the other six Boeotarchs in an advisory capacity .
39) Milford, however, always treated Frowde with courtesy, and Frowde remained in an advisory capacity till 1913.
40) In predominantly Jugoslav towns and villages, token Jugoslav administration might be retained and national committee used in advisory capacity .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory capacity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory capacity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory capacity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory capacity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory capacity.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory capacity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory capacity
Compound Sentences with advisory capacity
Complex Sentences with advisory capacity
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory capacity