advanced state in a sentence
1) The remaining lakes are in fairly advanced state of deterioration.
2) Such a person is awarded with a better, more advanced state .
3) The post-graduate course in restorative art was in an advanced state of preparation.
advanced state example sentences4) This technology has also reached an advanced state and is implemented in various software products.
5) The lower tank also holds water but is in an advanced state of eutrophication.
6) The body was in an advanced state of decomposition and the heating was still on.
7) The building is in an advanced state of decay and the drawing is a reconstruction.
8) Among the victims were two women in an advanced state of pregnancy and five children.
9) But unlike more advanced states the election officials are allowed to be campaign officials for candidates .
10) She was in the bedroom at the time and in an advanced state of pregnancy.
11) Patrick Phillips bought the house in 1971 when it was in an advanced state of disrepair.
12) The team reported that the car was in an advanced state of deterioration and was subsequently destroyed.
13) By the time of Choe's return Silla was in an advanced state of collapse.
14) The Cultivator worked by purely mechanical means and was by this time in an advanced state .
15) Because in truth, even now we are in the most advanced states toward the goal.
example sentences with advanced state16) However, incLib was in a advanced state and there was a huge amount of functions included.
17) A few bungalows are well looked after ; some of them are in advanced states of collapse.
18) WHY it isn't in a more advanced state , though, I'm a bit befuddled.
19) There are four ruined lime kilns in the estuary; all are in an advanced state of disrepair.
20) Because psychic ability is not dependent on a spiritually advanced state of being, it can be abused.
21) An unknown Scotland fan, in an advanced state of euphoria hugs and kisses the ecstatic Jim Baxter.
22) However, the advanced state of its paint wear and the type of nails through it indicate extreme age.
23) His master is also present and using the greatest familiarity with him, further testifying to his advanced state .
24) Currently, time-consuming psychological tests are carried out only when a patient is in an advanced state of dementia.
25) But running through all these was the belief that an advanced state could not be run without a bureaucracy.
26) This is due primarily to its body, which features the most advanced state of Audi's ultra-lightweight construction.
27) By early 1938, negotiations for establishing a factory for the production of R35 tanks had reached an advanced state .
28) She was in an advanced state of pregnancy and her first child was born on the spot by caesarean section.
How to use advanced state in a sentence29) Notwithstanding some ideological obstacles, Moscow advanced state interests by gaining military footholds in strategically important areas throughout the Third World.
30) However, Fahey and Narayanan comment, in practice scanning frequently detects environmental change that is already at an advanced state .
31) Some of the munitions were in an advanced state of decay and most of the weaponry would likely have been unusable.
32) Because of "Monitor"s advanced state of deterioration, timely recovery of remaining significant artifacts and ship components became critical.
33) Western Australia is perhaps the most advanced state in this regard , maintaining a very active and successful trade office in Jakarta.
34) Five light beings and the Spiritual Sun transmit light to awaken the light in your head, an advanced state of enlightenment.
35) One day I found a dead blackbird, already in an advanced state of decay, in the road outside my house.
36) Because of this, there is no visible transformation, and Devil Jin simply appears in his most advanced state to date.
37) If Normal state contracts with advanced state for four courses or so a year , the latter can hire another faculty member.
38) In the final segment, Ana (Bos) returns to her childhood home, now in an advanced state of decay.
39) With the exception of the Garden Records database, few, if any, databases exist at RBG in an advanced state .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advanced state
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advanced state with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advanced state
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advanced state in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advanced state.
20 examples of simple sentences of advanced state. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advanced state
Compound Sentences with advanced state
Complex Sentences with advanced state
Compound-Complex Sentences with advanced state