advance through in a sentence
1) New roller derby competitors advance through tiers.
2) He advanced through three preliminary rounds to face four competitors.
3) But our scholarship advanced through this common prayer.
advance through example sentences4) He failed to advance through the audition stages.
5) The troops landed and advanced through the date groves.
6) Some mothers collect those pins as their sons advance through ranks.
7) However heavy rains soon slowed their advance through the country.
8) Athletes may advance through the festival to regional and international competition.
9) These models employ heuristic strategies to advance through a problem space.
10) Booking is required in advance through the reservation line.
11) They generally advance through intermediate or advanced local-level divisions.
12) From there he advanced through the Conservative ranks.
13) Auschwitz itself was closed as the Soviets advanced through Poland.
14) After the war, Upton advanced through the ranks.
15) The Nationalist advance through northern Spain continued in July.
example sentences with advance through16) Tickets are available in advance through Ticketmaster .
17) GE is committed to helping our colleagues grow and advance through education.
18) As a result, six girls have been advanced through semifinal stage.
19) Winners advance through each round, changing cities after every two rounds.
20) At 8 a.m. climbers were finally advancing through the Bottleneck.
21) This decade saw the industry advance through a number of new developments.
22) Táhirih rejected his advances through a poem which she composed.
23) Players advance through the game with "Thrive Score.
24) Pickler advanced through the semi-final rounds in February.
25) Some advanced through the full training.
26) We believe that education is advanced through knowledge, innovation and collaborative action.
27) Economies advance through the noisy jumble of the free market .
28) Tickets must be purchased in advance through the Belvoir Hunt website .
How to use advance through in a sentence29) This is described as advancing through a series of 'gates'.
30) There he advanced through the first round beating E. Chelli.
31) By that time, Soviet units were already advancing through Demmin.
32) Trapped, the fish can neither advance through the net nor retreat.
33) It took two months to reach their objective, advancing through rough terrain.
34) The Marines took increasingly high casualties as they slowly advanced through the ridges.
35) Score points and advance through each level in this exciting game about fish!
36) The characters of the game advance through levels with original music and lyrics.
37) In the face of repeated attacks he pressed the advance through sheer determination.
38) Advancing through mountainous terrain would have exposed them to ambushes.
39) The next day the Battalion continued the advance through the Hochwald.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance through
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance through with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance through
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance through in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance through.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance through. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance through
Compound Sentences with advance through
Complex Sentences with advance through
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance through