adrift in a sentence
1) Without language human beings are cast adrift .
2) Berger was a further 46 points adrift .
3) They will remain adrift for 22 days before being rescued.
adrift example sentences4) Here the President finds himself cast adrift .
5) We're adrift – culturally, financially.
6) It also leaves employees adrift without enough to do.
7) Maybe there are those adrift who had no anchor point.
8) I was adrift within the body of Creation.
9) We may even feel slightly adrift and a little confused.
10) For most others, the country is fully adrift .
11) You are lost in your life, adrift .
12) His mother gets involved and sets her adrift at sea.
13) Personnel can retrieve gear adrift items by working off EMI.
14) Manchester City are a further two points adrift .
15) The men were adrift for 33 days and fed on tuna.
example sentences with adrift16) It was adrift , heading for the rocks.
17) Maybe the whole group should be spun off and set adrift .
18) But lately , every aspect of her life seems adrift .
19) Since then the studio 's been adrift .
20) They were eight points adrift of closest rivals Monaghan United.
21) Industrial production overall is still 12.1pc adrift .
22) Some set "diyas" adrift on rivers and streams.
23) He was then adrift in life, and alone.
24) The Galilee and her crew spent the next 87 days adrift .
25) They had been adrift in the Pacific for 22 days.
26) The respective Commanders chose not to cast any survivors adrift .
27) Manchester City could be even further adrift .
28) Let 's cut ourselves adrift and go it alone.
How to use adrift in a sentence29) Pi recounts various events while adrift in the Pacific Ocean.
30) The Duckworth-Lewis calculation had them 27 runs adrift .
31) A castaway is a person who is cast adrift or ashore.
32) Hippolyta boarded a small boat and let it cast adrift .
33) By the six-mile mark he was already 44 seconds adrift .
34) Others float nearby , on membranes adrift in hyperdimensional space.
35) Some 36 seconds adrift in second place was Mike Grafton.
36) Third-placed Manchester City are eight points adrift of top place.
37) After dark, he goes out and cuts the ship adrift .
38) If she ever left him I'd cut him completely adrift .
39) More accurately, they're adrift on that tide.
40) They are desirous, conflicted, alone, adrift .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adrift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adrift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adrift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adrift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adrift.
20 examples of simple sentences of adrift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adrift
Compound Sentences with adrift
Complex Sentences with adrift
Compound-Complex Sentences with adrift