adorn themselves in a sentence
1) Cavalry were likely to adorn themselves more elegantly than infantry.
2) People should be free to adorn themselves as they choose.
3) They adorn themselves with fanciful plots and layer themselves with complicated character development.
adorn themselves example sentences4) They rejoiced each Sabbath adorning themselves for it in their best attire.
5) Ornaments: Both men and women enjoy adorning themselves with varieties of ornaments.
6) They thought that modern civilization meant dressing themselves like British and American women and adorning themselves .
7) The Lenape also adorned themselves with various ornaments made of stone, shell, animal teeth, and claws.
8) They also made necklaces, bracelets, earrings, pectorals, nose rings and other pieces they used for adorning themselves .
9) Both men and women adorn themselves with brass chains round the neck and coils of copper and iron wire round the arms.
10) Hundreds of male and female hashers adorned themselves in red dresses for a spectacle widely covered by California newspapers and TV news.
11) Women adorned themselves in imitation Michelin tyre advert shell-suits and the era of the tracksuit, as anything but what it was meant for, was upon us.
12) Personally, I've always found there to be a slight disconnect from the way GaGa and young Ms. Minaj adorn themselves and the music they write, record and perform.
13) To further adorn themselves , the women put on rectangular pieces of silver and gold that hang on their forehead and side-ways down to ear.
14) During celebrations, men and women adorned themselves with flower garlands and used perfumes made of rose water, civet musk, musk or sandalwood.
15) Dr. Alton points out that men's clothes are dull and restrictive, whereas women can adorn themselves with attractive and comfortable clothing.
example sentences with adorn themselves16) I know loads of beautiful women who have continued to celebrate their femininity post marriage and babies by adorning themselves like happy women should.
17) They adorn themselves with bits of algae, rubble, shell, etc. Color can vary, and size-wise, they get up to about 4"- 5".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adorn themselves
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adorn themselves with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adorn themselves
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adorn themselves in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adorn themselves.
20 examples of simple sentences of adorn themselves. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adorn themselves
Compound Sentences with adorn themselves
Complex Sentences with adorn themselves
Compound-Complex Sentences with adorn themselves