adopt the custom in a sentence
1) His followers adopted the custom of wearing a shamrock on his feast day.
2) However some Sefardic and Mizrahi communities have not fully adopted the custom .
3) It is certainly always the wisest plan to adopt the customs of the country one lives in.
adopt the custom example sentences
adopt the custom example sentences4) Kano adopted the custom of having his "yūdansha" wear black obi (belts) in 1886.
5) Later, they came in contact with groups practicing jar burial, from whom they adopted the custom .
6) These 237 families adopted the customs of local Nambudiri Brahmins and came to be referred to as Embranthiris.
7) the Anishnabe adopted the custom and made it part of their daily lives to compose their minds and spirits.
8) Mountain men and trappers who adopted the customs were also considered amoral, and often identified by their long hair.
9) Under the impetus of Zhao Tuo's leadership, Chinese immigrants were encouraged to adopt the customs of the Yue.
10) Kublai Khan, grandson of Genghis Khan, wanting to adopt the customs of China, established the Yuan dynasty.
11) Originally the wave sheaf was offered Sunday morning, but the Sadducees later adopted the custom of offering it Saturday night.
12) While originally referring to the prefecture alone, local citizens gradually adopted the custom of using the same name for their city.
13) While the Moradabad District Chauhan claim they converted to Islam, after they had adopted the custom of widow remarriage, an activity proscribed in Hinduism.
14) After the 14th century, the Venad rulers gradually intermarried with the Namboothiris, and sometimes with the Nairs, adopting the custom of Marumakkathayam.
15) Cieza adds that, after their annexation to the Inca Empire, they adopted the customs imposed by the people from the department of Cuzco.
example sentences with adopt the custom16) Another reason is that Karaite communities are so small, and generally isolated, that their members commonly adopt the customs of their host country.
17) When expansion of Pi Beta Phi first began to other college campuses, the fraternity adopted the custom of naming chapters with Greek letters in order of their founding.
18) Thus the king was never deified in the same way that Ptolemies and Seleucids were in Egypt and Asia respectively, and never adopted the custom of Proskynesis.
19) In the Yuan dynasty, the Mongols were divided between those who wanted to remain based in the steppes and those who wished to adopt the customs of the Chinese.
20) Did they adopt the customs of their hosts or did they maintain their immigrant identity?"
21) " Many of these groups have adopted the custom initially instituted by Shira Hadasha in Jerusalem to wait for a "ten-and-ten minyan," made up of ten men and ten women.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the custom
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the custom with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the custom
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the custom in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the custom.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the custom. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the custom
Compound Sentences with adopt the custom
Complex Sentences with adopt the custom
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the custom