parliament adopt in a sentence
1) During the ensuing years, parliament adopted several more minor reforms.
2) At the first reading parliament adopts its position.
3) The parliament adopts the resolutions on March 6.
parliament adopt example sentences4) In this juncture of affairs the parliament adopted a bold expedient.
5) In 2010, the Turkish parliament adopted a series of constitutional amendments.
6) Pakistan's parliament adopted a law that declares Ahmadis non-Muslims.
7) The Iranian parliament adopted the Electronic Commerce Law in 2004.
8) Without exceeding its powers, the Presidium of parliament adopts resolutions.
9) In February 2014, European parliament adopted the resolution regarding EU-Russia summit.
10) European parliament adopts report on Promotion Measures and Information Provision for Agricultural Products.
11) After the 1994 elections, Moldovan parliament adopted measures that distanced Moldova from Romania.
12) On August 3, 1990 parliament adopts a law on economic sovereignty of the Ukrainian republic.
13) On 20 January 2011, European parliament adopted a new strategy for the Black Sea.
14) Finally, the parliament adopted the treaty, asking the Council to strengthen the monitoring mechanisms.
15) However, no proposal was successful until 1867, when parliament adopted the Second Reform Act.
example sentences with parliament adopt16) On 17 July, the Slovak parliament adopted the Declaration of independence of the Slovak nation.
17) On July 16, 1990 the parliament adopted the Declaration about the State sovereignty of Ukraine.
18) After it failed, on 24 August 1991 the Ukrainian parliament adopted the Act of Independence.
19) In September 2014, the Basque parliament adopted a motion supporting Nagorno-Karabakh's right to self-determination.
20) On 13 May, parliament adopted amendments to the Law "On preventing and countering discrimination".
21) In January 2012, its parliament adopted a bill providing for the death penalty to be abolished.
22) On September 12, 1991 the parliament adopted the law "On Legal Succession of Ukraine".
23) In February 1990 the SR Croatia parliament adopted amendments to the constitution which enabled a multi-party system.
24) Slavery did not end when English parliament adopted the Slavery Abolition Act in August of 1833.
25) On 16 July 1990, the new parliament adopted the Declaration of State Sovereignty of Ukraine.
26) In January 2007, the European parliament adopted a motion decreeing that all international trains must carry bicycles.
27) The European parliament adopted a resolution on the EU's strategy for the European integration of Roma.
28) On 17 April 2014, the European parliament adopted a resolution about Russian pressure on Eastern Partnership countries.
How to use parliament adopt in a sentence29) And this week, the European parliament adopted a resolution calling for a target of 25 percent renewable share.
30) The parliament adopted the current Constitution of Croatia on 22 December 1990 and decided to declare independence from Yugoslavia.
31) On 13 September 2011, the European parliament adopted a Report on the situation of women approaching retirement age.
32) The joint session of parliament adopted a resolution, condemning the anti-government protests and vowed to protect parliament and democracy.
33) On 10 May the EU parliament adopted by a great majority a formal resolution criticizing Russia's human rights record.
34) In early 2006, the French parliament adopted a controversial bill known as DADVSI, which reforms French copyright law.
35) P.E. Svinhufvud's Senate proposed Finland's declaration of independence, which the parliament adopted on 6 December 1917.
36) On January 2008, the Turkish parliament adopted a law on a complete prohibition of smoking in most public places.
37) On 23 October 2008, the European parliament adopted a resolution that recognised the Holodomor as a crime against humanity.
38) Two years later, on 17 May 1995, the Croatian parliament adopted the "National Security Office Act".
39) On 5 June, parliament adopted the Law "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine on combating terrorism".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of parliament adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of parliament adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with parliament adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word parliament adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with parliament adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of parliament adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of parliament adopt
Compound Sentences with parliament adopt
Complex Sentences with parliament adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with parliament adopt