accumulate capital in a sentence
1) He turned that accumulated economic capital to the uses of power.
2) She has the accumulated capital , and she has the custom.
3) This way the risks diminished and the opportunities to accumulate capital increased.
accumulate capital example sentences4) The few Africans who have accumulated capital have ended up in politics.
5) In this hostile environment, there were few opportunities for townsmen to accumulate capital .
6) Banks did not yet have the accumulated capital to make loans for commercial purposes.
7) It is most easily seen where n is small and capital is accumulated in both sectors.
8) In Marxist economics, it is capitalists who save and accumulate the economy's capital .
9) The amount of accumulated capital is also relevant to further advancement in the ongoing adaptation process.
10) Aesthetic dispositions are the result of social origin rather than accumulated capital and experience over time.
11) There was a good response and capital accumulated steadily from both sides of the Irish Sea.
12) But Hungary's economy accumulated capital too slowly, and the government relied heavily on foreign credits.
13) And democracy is not a rational way to distribute capital , accumulate capital , or allocate capital.
14) A matching fund program for 15 million employees was also introduced, which stimulated them to accumulate capital .
15) As a result of this growth, many of these developing countries accumulated capital and started investing abroad.
use accumulate capital in a sentence16) Production, distribution and consumption must continue in perpetuity if profits are to be made and capital accumulated .
17) The second, per Smith, said if capital accumulated faster than population grew then real wages would rise.
18) By 1849, Thresher had recovered his health, accumulated some capital , and become close friends with Barney.
19) First, the machine stockpile may increase if the community starts saving part of their income thereby accumulating real capital .
20) Their popular credit and their political capital accumulated in decades are too large to be spent within a few months.
21) The other side of this phenomenon is accumulated capital which lacks possibilities for productive investment due to structurally weak demand.
22) As money flowed into the area the town was able to accumulate capital to finance the growth of local industries.
23) In fact, most of us should be accumulating capital throughout our working careers to sustain us in later years.
24) These areas need developing, so entrepreneurs pump in investment: capital accumulated from the slave trade, sugar and cotton.
25) A modern capitalist state cannot openly use coercive powers to help one class accumulate capital at the expense of others.
26) Bailey and Dynarski proposed that the observed educational gap by gender may be due to differing incentives to accumulate human capital .
27) So they too could look to capitalize on quarterback thirst elsewhere late in the round, and accumulate more draft capital .
28) Between November 1902 and February 1903, Ryan's company gained 60,000 subscribers and accumulated capital of over $1 million.
How to use accumulate capital in a sentence29) Koon Swan also originated the Deposit-Taking Cooperatives (DTCs), which sought to accumulate capital for Chinese Malaysians through investments.
30) Perhaps most puzzling, however, is Jacobs' discussion of the benefits of accumulating human capital and its beneficial effect for environmental preservation.
31) At the end of the third loan cycle, the women are weaned off the program as they are expected to have accumulated enough capital to run their business on their own.
32) We have finally realised that fossil fuels - coal, oil and gas - are not unlimited resources that will free us from nature, they are nature's slowly accumulated capital .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accumulate capital
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accumulate capital with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accumulate capital
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accumulate capital in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accumulate capital.
20 examples of simple sentences of accumulate capital. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accumulate capital
Compound Sentences with accumulate capital
Complex Sentences with accumulate capital
Compound-Complex Sentences with accumulate capital