accrual basis in a sentence
1) Understand the difference between cash and accrual basis .
2) They are accounted for on the accruals basis .
3) They may be reported on a cash or accrual basis .
accrual basis example sentences4) Generally accepted accounting principles require that a business use the accrual basis .
5) The modified accrual basis of accounting is used by Governmental Funds.
6) This post describes how to convert cash basis accounting record into accrual basis .
7) Expendable trust funds must be accounted for on the modified accrual basis .
8) The chapter concludes by comparing the accrual basis and cash basis of accounting.
9) Revenues and expenses concerning proprietary funds must be recognized on the accrual basis .
10) The costs are charged on an accruals basis similar to that used for pensions.
11) Revenues and expenditures concerning governmental funds must be recognized on the modified accrual basis .
12) For tax purposes, Finley appropriately uses the accrual basis for recording finance charges.
13) It also allows for the derivation of investment income data on an accruals basis .
14) NRS 353.3241 Modified accrual or accrual basis of accounting to be used.
15) The display tab provides a radial button to select either the cash basis or accrual basis .
use accrual basis in a sentence16) Which of the following funds of a government uses the modified accrual basis of accounting?
17) Proprietary funds, used for business-like activities, usually operate on an accrual basis .
18) What are the differences between net farm income computed on a cash basis versus an accrual basis ?
19) Interest Income on Inter Corporate Deposits and Deposit Accounts are recognised on accrual basis .
20) The Government explained that the CPF Board's accounts were prepared on an accrual basis .
21) Afghanistan - Process in place to adopt IPSAS, first cash basis then accrual basis .
22) The income statement best measures a company's profitability when the accrual basis of accounting is used.
23) An accounting firm has been retained to prepare Ortiz's April income statement under the accrual basis .
24) Accrual basis of Accounting – transactions are recorded in the periods in which the events occur.
25) Income from management fees are recognised on an accrual basis in accordance with the SEBI regulations.
26) Government business enterprises are not consolidated and there are no definite plans for adopting the accrual basis .
27) A resource extraction issuer would not be permitted to provide the payment information on an accrual basis .
28) The accrual basis does a much better job of portraying the results of operations during each time period.
How to use accrual basis in a sentence29) Lore Co changed from cash basis of accounting to accrual basis of accounting during the current year.
30) Income will always be greater under the cash basis of accounting than under the accrual basis of accounting.
31) Nonexpendable trust funds and funds held in trust for pensions must be accounted for on the accrual basis .
32) Now observation -- you are using the same cash or accrual basis that you used to prepare your 1040.
33) All financial statements should be prepared using the accrual basis of accounting as required by Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
34) C - Trust funds use the same economic resources measurement focus and accrual basis of accounting as do proprietary funds.
35) The GAO financial statements present data on an accrual basis , meaning as expenses are incurred rather than actual cash payments.
36) Expenditures - All expenditures are generally recognized under the modified accrual basis of accounting when the related fund liability is incurred.
37) Financial reporting is implemented on an unconsolidated basis, with revenues mostly reported in cash and expenditure on an accrual basis .
38) Each grantee will report program outlays and program income on a cash or accrual basis as prescribed by the awarding agency.
39) The accrual basis allows you to match revenues to the expenses incurred in earning them, giving you more meaningful financial reports.
40) The modified accrual or accrual basis of accounting, as appropriate, must be utilized in measuring financial position and operating results.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrual basis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrual basis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrual basis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrual basis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrual basis.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrual basis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrual basis
Compound Sentences with accrual basis
Complex Sentences with accrual basis
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrual basis