accrediting in a sentence
1) Eligible educational institutions must receive accreditation by a regional accrediting association.
2) What are appropriate roles for regional and professional accrediting bodies?
3) Those accrediting agencies are only for schools and practitioners.
accrediting example sentences4) NCQA is an organization presently accrediting managed care organizations.
5) The specific refund standards established by the institutions nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
6) There is no independent accrediting body for international online TEFL courses.
7) ICANN is also responsible for accrediting the domain name registrars.
8) Accrediting bodies often base their approval on this specious doctrine.
9) Is there a claim of accreditation from a questionable accrediting organization?
10) Institutional accreditation is performed by both regional accrediting agencies and national accrediting agencies.
11) Institutional accreditation is performed by both regional accrediting agencies and national accrediting agencies.
12) At the time, MU was responsible for accrediting junior colleges.
13) The information in the CHEA database was supplied by the accrediting organizations.
14) The IPA is the world's primary accrediting and regulatory body for psychoanalysis.
15) The school also is newly accredited with Transworld accrediting Commission International.
use accrediting in a sentence16) The PRA was the first accrediting body for Reserve Professionals.
17) Accrediting agencies primarily examine the quality of the education offered at the institution.
18) The focus for any accrediting agency should be ensuring school improvement and student growth.
19) Are high fees for accreditation required as compared to average fees from accrediting organizations?
20) A number of the features of accreditation mills are similar to well-known accrediting organizations.
21) So there is precedent here for an accrediting body having standards for doctoral degree types.
22) Some other countries have created vastly expensive bureaucratic accrediting agencies to achieve the same ends.
23) All the other recognitions of the accrediting bodies had happened since that time.
24) Pandia Press is not an accrediting agency and does not offer high school credits.
25) Since 1975, ACPE has also been the accrediting body for continuing pharmacy education.
26) The therapist assigns certain accrediting statuses to the client on an a priori basis.
27) Degrees held by faculty and administrators are from institutions accredited by recognized U.S. accrediting agencies.
28) Users are urged to contact the accrediting organization, institution or program for additional information.
How to use accrediting in a sentence29) Franchise chains of schools are notorious for creating their own 'independent' accrediting organisation.
30) The curriculum for these programs meets the higher standards required by these external accrediting organizations.
31) Relevant external licensing and accrediting agencies shall be notified of a degree or certificate revocation.
32) This association is one of the six regional accrediting boards in the United States.
33) In response to heavy demand, ABET began accrediting engineering technology programs internationally in 2007.
34) Strayer is accredited by the same accrediting agency as other schools in the area.
35) We are renowned for working with employers in accrediting their in-house education and training courses.
36) Once athletic training was recognized as an allied health profession the process of accrediting programs began.
37) This document, created initially in 2005 provides the basis for accrediting student groups on campus.
38) It is now accrediting learning upon completion in partnership with the American Council of Education.
39) The investigator accrediting the lab notices this, and brings it to Mac's attention.
40) Similarly, accrediting institutions at all levels place a great deal of emphasis on financial stability.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrediting
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrediting with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrediting
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrediting in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrediting.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrediting. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrediting
Compound Sentences with accrediting
Complex Sentences with accrediting
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrediting