accounting scandal in a sentence
1) Greenberg was ousted amid an accounting scandal in February 2005.
2) Cases include accounting scandals , Enron, WorldCom and Satyam.
3) This accounting scandal would later force the resignation of Franklin Raines and others executives.
accounting scandal example sentences4) Many corporate accounting scandals have started with companies admitting they have reported "irregular" revenues.
5) PwC was also associated with the accounting scandal at DSQ Software in India.
6) The focus on stock appreciation contributed to accounting scandals at companies like Enron and WorldCom.
7) This intended to avoid accounting scandals such as the Satyam scandal which have plagued India.
8) Annyong has turned over evidence implicating Lucille in the Bluth Company's accounting scandals .
9) So much has been written lately about accounting scandals , audit failures, and the financial crisis.
10) The Sarbanes-Oxley law was drafted in response to accounting scandals , such as with Enron Corporation.
11) On July 9 , 2002 George W. Bush gave a speech about recent accounting scandals that had been uncovered.
12) The Securities and Exchange Commission was established in response to the accounting scandals that occurred in 2001 and 2002 .
13) However, that year also brought trouble for the newly expanded company, in the form of an accounting scandal .
14) They can also delay an audit of their internal controls that was mandated for all companies after the Enron accounting scandal .
15) But in the latter years of its operations, the Company was involved in two accounting scandals that tarnished its name and subsequently caused failure.
use accounting scandal in a sentence16) Moreover, executive stock options contributed to the accounting manipulation scandals of the late 1990s and abuses such as the options backdating of such grants.
17) Since the major accounting scandals , new reforms, regulations, and calls for increased higher education have been introduced to combat the dangers of unethical behavior.
18) Due to several accounting scandals within the profession, critics of accountants have stated that when asked by a client "what does two plus two equal?
19) Since 2000, a wave of high profile accounting scandals have cast the profession into the limelight, negatively affecting the public perception of auditor independence.
20) In January 2004, Italian dairy giant Parmalat was caught in a multibillion-euro accounting scandal , culminating in the arrest of the owner Calisto Tanzi.
21) In light of recent corporate accounting scandals , such as Enron and Adelphia, Hurwitz suggested a story about a "riches to rags" family.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accounting scandal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accounting scandal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accounting scandal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accounting scandal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accounting scandal.
20 examples of simple sentences of accounting scandal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accounting scandal
Compound Sentences with accounting scandal
Complex Sentences with accounting scandal
Compound-Complex Sentences with accounting scandal