accounting fraud in a sentence
1) L&H later collapsed due to accounting fraud .
2) It is also the largest accounting fraud in American history.
3) The allegations involved massive accounting fraud at the company over several years.
accounting fraud example sentences4) This greedy "hand in the till" mentality led to accounting fraud .
5) That was the New York appliance retailer that engaged in massive accounting fraud .
6) Accounting fraud has also been used to conceal other theft taking place within a company.
7) In 1997, Informix was rocked by charges of accounting fraud and illegal insider trading.
8) Examples of accounting frauds : Enron and WorldCom and Ocala Funding.
9) Bruneri was not new to jails: he had served time for accounting fraud and stealing.
10) A U.S. energy-trading and utilities company that housed one of the biggest accounting frauds in history.
11) The treasurer of the Trier Medical Association raised suspicions of accounting fraud which have not been confirmed.
12) Systematic accounting fraud by senior officials in the largest financial institutions reduced the world economy to its knees .
13) Liabilities promised on the full faith and credit of the organization but not recorded anywhere constitute accounting fraud .
14) No corporation on earth comes close to the accounting fraud practiced year after year by the federal government.
15) Click here to see his recent interview with the Business News Network where he discusses targeting accounting fraud .
use accounting fraud in a sentence16) They certainly have institutions that follow a pattern that only makes sense if you're engaged in accounting fraud .
17) With the news of the accounting fraud , Cendant announced its intention to sell off its entire computer entertainment division.
18) The fine was for accounting fraud ; known as channel stuffing that served to inflate their revenue to their investors.
19) We have had more trials , more scandals, more endemic corruption: bunga bunga, accounting fraud , tax evasion.
20) In 2005 , after a scandal on insurance and mutual funds the year before, AIG was investigated for accounting fraud .
21) He describes his relationship with Lynch as " sometimes fractious" but says he never believed the company was committing accounting fraud .
22) The court case in 2013 came as US regulators were taking an interest in similar cases of accounting fraud in mainland China.
23) If you learn of or suspect accounting fraud , report it immediately by contacting the Corporate Compliance Office or Corporate Internal Audit.
24) But the response to the Valeant bid was to attack Valeant, call it a house of cards, accuse it of accounting fraud , and without basis.
25) Typical infractions include insider trading, accounting fraud , and providing false or misleading information about securities and the companies that issue them.
26) The report cleared KPMG and Ernst & Young of any responsibility for the accounting fraud at the company and concluded that the scheme had been too well concealed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accounting fraud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accounting fraud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accounting fraud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accounting fraud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accounting fraud.
20 examples of simple sentences of accounting fraud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accounting fraud
Compound Sentences with accounting fraud
Complex Sentences with accounting fraud
Compound-Complex Sentences with accounting fraud