abrupt appearance in a sentence
1) The theology is sound, but makes a somewhat abrupt appearance .
2) The album catches the listener off guard with the abrupt appearance of the intermission.
3) Abrupt appearance may record an absences of information, but *stasis is data*.
abrupt appearance example sentences4) There are almost no fossil precursors leading up to the abrupt appearance of these fossils.
5) Hence the abrupt appearance of the Cambrian fauna was an illusion created by known geological processes.
6) They say that the abrupt appearance of the Cambrian biota in the fossil record is an illusion.
7) The parietal eye fields begin reflexive saccades on the abrupt appearance of visual targets, allowing reflexive exploration of the visual scene.
8) Instead, he said, the typical form makes an abrupt appearance in the fossil record, and persists unchanged to the time of its extinction.
9) A 1986 draft with the title "Biology and Creation" included a similar statement, and defined "creation" using the classic creationist concept of " abrupt appearance ":
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of abrupt appearance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of abrupt appearance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with abrupt appearance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word abrupt appearance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with abrupt appearance.
20 examples of simple sentences of abrupt appearance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of abrupt appearance
Compound Sentences with abrupt appearance
Complex Sentences with abrupt appearance
Compound-Complex Sentences with abrupt appearance