dramatic appearance in a sentence
1) Kim's close cropped blond hair added to her dramatic appearance .
2) Sir Roger has financed some of her dramatic appearances .
3) The Spectre makes a dramatic appearance to demand the JSA's release.
dramatic appearance example sentences4) Channel letters provide a great flexibility of design and offer a very dramatic appearance .
5) For many teenagers, this was their first exposure to Kiss' dramatic appearance .
6) His dramatic appearance also highlighted the White House's refusal to permit Rice to testify.
7) He made a dramatic appearance on the platform at that year's May Day rally.
8) Nessie as she is affectionately known may just be in the mood to make a dramatic appearance !
9) They burst in on the somewhat startled signalman who was puzzled by the dramatic appearance of the two familiar faces.
10) The dramatic appearance of the dunes near Samalayuca, visible from Highway 45, has generated tourism interest in the dunes.
11) Plague had been one of the hazards of life in Britain ever since its dramatic appearance in 1347 with the Black Death.
12) THE Republic of Ireland's dramatic appearance as an industrial nation since the 1950s is a European - and quite possibly a world - phenomenon.
13) Cole has made a number of dramatic appearances on television, including guest appearances on "I'll Fly Away", "Touched by an Angel", and "".
14) However, after recovering from the injury he made a dramatic appearance as a 'super-sub', in the 1990 FA Cup Final against Manchester United.
15) The third explanation is that it is named after the dramatic appearance it creates rising from the flat fenlands that surround it for miles.
example sentences with dramatic appearance16) Tiresias makes a dramatic appearance in the Odyssey, book XI, in which Odysseus calls up the spirits of the dead (the nekyia).
17) PRP: With Chino cutting his dreads, Stef cutting his long hair, Chi cutting his dreads, what dramatic appearance change do you have in mind?
18) " Abbott made a solo, dramatic appearance on an episode of "General Electric Theater" in 1961.
19) Some games contain CG mini-movies, depicting a certain mecha's dramatic appearance and/or transformation during the stage.
20) "Perhaps a dramatic appearance -- Black called it an 'out of cycle' session, beyond Tenet's regular weekly meeting with Rice -- would get her attention."
21) 'Funny,' he sneered, 'but I was under the impression that that's what you've been receiving ever since you made your dramatic appearance on Saturday!'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dramatic appearance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dramatic appearance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dramatic appearance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dramatic appearance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dramatic appearance.
20 examples of simple sentences of dramatic appearance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dramatic appearance
Compound Sentences with dramatic appearance
Complex Sentences with dramatic appearance
Compound-Complex Sentences with dramatic appearance