reissue application in a sentence
1) A supplemental paper correctly amending the reissue application is required.
2) In bracket 1, list all claims in the reissue application .
3) Great emphasis is placed on the expedited processing of such reissue applications .
reissue application example sentences4) An amendment may be submitted at the time of filing of a reissue application .
5) The basic filing, search and examination fees are due on filing of the reissue application .
6) This form paragraph is to be used in the first action in a reissue application .
7) See MPEP § 1442.01 through § 1442.04 for examination of litigation-related reissue applications .
8) When filing a reissue application electronically, an applicant should choose the "reissue" radio button.
9) The following illustrates proper claim amendment of original patent claims in reissue applications : A. Patent claim.
10) Any amendments submitted in a reissue application must comply with 37 CFR 1.173(b).
11) Thus, the declarations of the parent reissue application and the continuation reissue application correct different errors.
12) Thus, the declarations of the parent reissue application and the continuation reissue application correct different errors.
13) Claim 1 presents one coverage in divisional reissue application X and another in the present reissue application .
14) The reissue application was bounded by the claims remaining in the patent after a disclaimer is filed.
15) It is particularly important that the reissue application not be allowed without the administrative patent judge's approval.
example sentences with reissue application16) Example: Applicant filed a reissue application with the same number of claims as in the patent.
17) A reissue application is then filed, and the reissue application claims are directed to the combination ABCbroadened.
18) The examiner should verify that all Certificate of Correction changes have been properly incorporated into the reissue application .
19) The Office may also merge two or more of the multiple reissue applications into a single reissue application.
20) The Office may also merge two or more of the multiple reissue applications into a single reissue application .
21) The initial contents of a reissue application are discussed in detail in MPEP § 1410.01 through § 1418.
22) Any amendment to the description and claims in reissue applications must be made in accordance with § 1.173.
23) For a discussion of protests under 37 CFR 1.291 in reissue applications , see MPEP § 1441.01.
24) Action in the original design reissue application will then be suspended, and the divisional will be examined.
25) The examiner should examine the reissue application in accordance with 37 CFR 1.176 (MPEP § 1440).
26) Oaths or declarations are required for applications involving designs, plants, and utility inventions and for reissue applications .
27) Under 37 CFR 1.177, a patent owner may file more than one reissue application for the same patent.
28) A notice of a reissue application in the Official Gazette should be published before any examination of the application.
How to use reissue application in a sentence29) Litigation begun after filing of the reissue application also should be promptly brought to the attention of the Office.
30) During the prosecution of a reissue application , amendments are often made and additional errors in the patent are corrected.
31) The reissue application with its reissue oath or declaration under 37 CFR 1.175 provides a complete mechanism to correct inventorship.
32) The TC Training Quality Assurance Specialist (TQAS) is responsible for oversight of reissue applications with related litigation.
33) The filing of a reissue application does not alter the schedule of payments of maintenance fees on the original patent.
34) The design reissue application and the request are processed by the Office of Patent application Processing (OPAP).
35) Monthly reports on the status of reissue applications with related litigation are required from each Technology Center (TC).
36) Accordingly, the claims in a reissue application are subject to any and all rejections which the examiner deems appropriate.
37) Such " reissue applications " must typically be filed within a particular period of time following issuance of the original patent.
38) It is to be noted that only a patentee or his or her assignee may file a reissue patent application .
39) When a reissue application is filed, the examiner should determine whether the original patent has been adjudicated by a court.
40) In addition, a reissue application is subject to the same duty of disclosure requirements as is any other nonprovisional application.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reissue application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reissue application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reissue application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reissue application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reissue application.
20 examples of simple sentences of reissue application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reissue application
Compound Sentences with reissue application
Complex Sentences with reissue application
Compound-Complex Sentences with reissue application