Ayurveda in a sentence
1) Ayurveda offers treatment for psychological problems including depression.
2) In last few decades Ayurveda has spread around the world.
3) Ayurveda include herbal remedies, daily routine and exercise.
4) Ayurveda is 5000 years oldest science system from India.
Ayurveda example sentences5) Ayurveda is very nurturing, and supportive.
6) There has disconnected spiking elephant escaping renal Ayurveda and influence.
7) Ayurveda leukemia treatment works much faster than all other treatments.
8) Ayurveda has very a unique approach to health and healing.
9) Arjuna is highly recommended in Ayurveda for cardiovascular support.
10) Ayurveda seeks to maintain a balance to prevent disease.
11) One of my favorite practices is borrowed from Ayurveda .
12) The Ayurveda approach certainly worked for him.
13) Numerous uses in Ayurveda have been documented.
14) This herb is also used in Ayurveda to ensure healthy hair.
example sentences with Ayurveda15) Ayurveda considers sleep just as important as diet in maintaining health.
16) Our Ayurveda sesame oil is always light and nearly odorless.
17) Ayurveda is an ancient technology which can be still staying practiced.
18) Remember the effects of Ayurveda are slow and long term.
19) That applies to Ayurveda whose time to experiment has arrived.
20) It's important to remember Ayurveda is a supporting modality.
21) Ayurveda uses vibrations which are claimed to correct this supposed sound distortion.
22) He is regarded as the deity of Ayurveda.
23) Is it that Ayurveda works on faith alone ?
24) So I decided to treat myself with Ayurveda.
25) Ayurveda recommends an on-balance alkaline forming diet to maintain healthy cells.
26) Ayurveda has mentioned eight types of bodies which are prone too various diseases.
27) According to Ayurveda ghee promotes learning and increased memory retention .
How to use Ayurveda in a sentence28) Therefore, Ayurveda is a collection of studies related to life.
29) Ayurveda is an approach to medicine that comes from India.
30) Ayurveda remains the most practiced form of medicine in the country.
31) Ayurveda also focuses on exercise, yoga, and meditation.
32) After independence it gained the status of Ayurveda University.
33) Unani medicine is very close to Ayurveda.
34) Today, newfound awareness of traditional healing has revived Ayurveda's popularity.
35) I travel every year to europe for teaching and treating ayurveda.
36) Ayurveda offers a natural system of cleansing and rejuvenating the body.
37) Kalaripayattu has borrowed extensively from Ayurveda and equally lends to it.
38) Ayurveda physicians use this oil to cure sinusitis.
39) Ayurveda includes many types of therapies and is used for many health issues.
40) Ayurveda talks about ojas, the substance that maintains life.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Ayurveda
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Ayurveda with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Ayurveda
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Ayurveda in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Ayurveda.
20 examples of simple sentences of Ayurveda. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Ayurveda
Compound Sentences with Ayurveda
Complex Sentences with Ayurveda
Compound-Complex Sentences with Ayurveda