Axa in a sentence
1) Axa owned up swiftly when we called .
2) Despite frequent reminders, I heard nothing from Axa.
3) The server certificate was expired on Bharti Axa gateway server.
4) Why is Axa stalling on my car claim ?
Axa example sentences5) The Axa Self Investor service is another entrant .
6) That may not bother AXA, providing it is the dominant shareholder.
7) The first brand to go live was "axa" with three domains.
8) Axa has recently won a number of awards for its unit trust performance.
9) Car insurance quotes ireland from car insurance quot Axa car insurance ireland.
10) The other driver was insured by Swiftcover, part of Axa .
11) There's another transit curve on the Axa site dated February 1 2008.
12) Canis wrote : Axa "own" Swiftcover.
13) The favourite to conclude a deal is Axa Midi, the French insurer.
14) I am not satisfied with the reason provided and have several questions for Axa .
example sentences with Axa15) An Axa survey concluded Irish drivers are very safety-conscious relative to other European drivers.
16) In the spring of 2012, BulkyPix secured funding from Axa Private Equity.
17) Matt Aston, head of direct sales at Axa PPP International ( axa.
18) Matt Aston, head of direct sales at Axa PPP International ( axa.
19) The Axa deal's drawn out process drew criticism for the Bank's under performance.
20) But, astoundingly, Bharti Axa has ignored this question from IRDA.
21) For example in one study of the innovation practices at Axa Insurance in Ireland.
22) CEO of the French insurance-company AXA.
23) The correct answer is Axa .
24) In December 2009 NAB began a 9-month attempt to purchase Axa Asia Pacific.
25) Étienne Aubourg (GE 1981), Vice President Groupe AXA.
26) Other providers such as Aviva, Bupa and Axa PPP are even more expensive.
27) Similar research by Axa in February found that four in ten retired people regularly buy online.
How to use Axa in a sentence28) Another has been put forward behind closed doors by AXA, France's second-biggest insurance company.
29) When customers complained, Bharti Axa declined to deal with it, without giving specific reasons.
30) Axa Art Insurance Corporation has also returned as Lead Partner for the second consecutive year .
31) In addition to new entrants such as AXA, existing foreign insurers are expanding their local operations.
32) Bharti Axa Life: Senior citizen sold policy with lure of rent from Airtel tower?
33) Axa made her debut in the late 70s in The Sun newspaper in Great Britain.
34) Its most popular retail offering is the Axa Distribution Fund, which is almost 19 years old.
35) Later appeared the journal L'EnDehors created by Zo d'Axa in 1891.
36) Mark Hargraves, manager of the Axa Framlington European fund, is inclined to agree.
37) Bharti AXA's response is – "We were unable to sync the complaint status in time.
38) AXA, on the other hand, could finance new investment out of its petty cash.
39) Paribas had helped Axa Midi in plans to buy BAT's Farmers unit in America.
40) Now, more than six months after the incident, I have still heard nothing from Axa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Axa
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Axa with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Axa
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Axa in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Axa.
20 examples of simple sentences of Axa. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Axa
Compound Sentences with Axa
Complex Sentences with Axa
Compound-Complex Sentences with Axa