Austronesian in a sentence
1) The name "Austronesian" was formed from the same roots.
2) In Austronesian there are often three distinct styles or registers.
3) The internal structure of the Austronesian languages is complex.
4) They were followed by successive waves of Austronesian peoples.
Austronesian example sentences5) East Timorese culture is heavily influenced by Austronesian legends.
6) O1a represents affinity with Austronesian speakers.
7) This pattern coincides with the known trade routes of Austronesian sailors.
8) He calls the unit which has been reconstructed Nuclear Austronesian.
9) This is frequent in Australian and Austronesian languages.
10) Many roots have come virtually unchanged from their common Austronesian ancestor.
11) Hawaiian is a Polynesian member of the Austronesian language family.
12) Austronesian peoples consist of the following groupings by name and geographic location.
13) Austronesian peoples added to the native Melanesian population around 2000 BCE.
14) Most Austronesian languages have Latin-based writing systems today.
example sentences with Austronesian15) The Cham language is part of the Austronesian family.
16) The various Polynesian languages are all part of the Austronesian language family.
17) The feat represented the western-most branch of the great Austronesian expansion.
18) Tagalog is a Central Philippine language within the Austronesian language family.
19) Mana is a word in several Austronesian languages which has many meanings.
20) The Pangasinan people were part of this ancient Austronesian civilization.
21) More than 8,000 years ago, Austronesians first settled on Taiwan.
22) Austronesian languages have been spoken in the Philippines for thousands of years.
23) People who spoke Austronesian languages first arrived in Sumatra around 500 BCE.
24) Papers from the Fifth International Conference on Austronesian linguistics.
25) It belongs to the Bornean subdivision of the Austronesian language family.
26) As an Austronesian language, Malay is fundamentally gender-neutral.
27) Mbula is a member of the Oceanic group of Austronesian languages.
How to use Austronesian in a sentence28) The Austronesian music of Oceania have retained their indigenous Austronesian sounds.
29) The Austronesian music of Oceania have retained their indigenous Austronesian sounds.
30) Sometime around 1500 BC Austronesian peoples spread throughout the Philippines and far beyond.
31) Most residents are of Austronesian heritage.
32) Recent archaeological evidence indicates that Austronesians originally settled the islands thousands of years ago.
33) A major migration of Austronesian speaking peoples came to coastal regions roughly 500 BC.
34) Dayak languages are categorised as part of the Austronesian languages in Asia.
35) Tetum belongs to the Austronesian family of languages spoken throughout Southeast Asia.
36) Wolff, John U., "Comparative Austronesian Dictionary.
37) Its spread has been linked by some to the spread of Austronesian languages.
38) CV (consonant + vowel) reduplication is very common among the Austronesian languages.
39) Paamese is an Austronesian language of Vanuatu.
40) Crawfurd claimed Cham for the Austronesian languages.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Austronesian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Austronesian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Austronesian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Austronesian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Austronesian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Austronesian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Austronesian
Compound Sentences with Austronesian
Complex Sentences with Austronesian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Austronesian