austerity plan in a sentence
1) The government's austerity plan involves cuts in spending and wages.
2) Unions have vowed strikes and rallies to protest the government s austerity plans .
3) The austerity plan was likely to involve the dismissal of thousands of government employees.
4) Instead they are getting cuts in their pensions and an IMF austerity plan .
austerity plan example sentences5) The longer-term question is "whether austerity plans will work," he said.
6) In 2012, Stiglitz described the European austerity plans as a "suicide-pact.
7) In 1992, the Stolojan government began an austerity plan, limiting wages and further liberalizing prices.
8) Moreover, it comes with many strings, including Kiev's acceptance of an IMF austerity plan .
9) He delivered an upbeat Autumn Statement on Thursday, claiming critics of his austerity plan had been proved wrong.
10) These relatively modest changes amount to nibbling around the edges of the new austerity plan introduced with the sequester .
11) Is it all because the previous President of Ukraine chose the Russian package over the EU austerity plan ?
12) The government of Peru announces an austerity plan that results in huge increases in the price of food and gasoline.
13) Georges Osborne, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, has already extended to 2017 the austerity plan of 2010, which was initially intended to last five years.
14) In exchange for their bailout, Greece was required to accept a large austerity plan including privatisations and a sell off of state assets.
example sentences with austerity15) Later, she traveled to Toronto to attend the G20 Summit and spoke against the EU fiscal austerity plans, fearing it would lead to a slowdown in the global economy.
16) A series of strikes during 1989 and early 1990, by which employees sought to recoup an 11 per cent cut in real wages during the 1986-87 austerity plan, tended to fuel inflation.
17) The latter proposed an 18-point austerity plan but this was rejected by the council, and on Oct. 2 some 5,000 municipal workers went on strike in protest at the non-payment of their salaries.
18) On 30 December 2011, the Council of Ministers approved a cuts plan (called as austerity plan ) amounting to 8.9 billion euros in savings and €6.2 billion in new revenues.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity plan
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity plan with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity plan
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity plan in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity plan.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity plan. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity plan
Compound Sentences with austerity plan
Complex Sentences with austerity plan
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity plan