austerity programme in a sentence
1) There was also criticism of the German-led austerity programmes .
2) The decision was reportedly taken in response to the government's current austerity programme .
3) Yet by 2010, stimulus policies began to be replaced with an austerity programme .
4) Disability groups say that Greece's austerity programmes have deprived many people of their benefits.
austerity programme example sentences5) The government unveiled an austerity programme on Sept. 20, introducing strict import controls and higher taxes.
6) I will be arguing against the austerity programme and for investment in public services and jobs.
7) They are not going to campaign or fight against the austerity programme of the ConDem government.
8) China's austerity programme last year cut both domestic consumption and (partly through trade restrictions) imports.
9) Geens will have little warm-up before the government starts negotiations this month on adjusting its austerity programme .
10) Falls in the price of oil had provoked the government four years previously to impose an austerity programme .
11) austerity programmes are extending the crises they were meant to solve, yet governments refuse to abandon them.
12) The scale of the government's austerity programme is far larger than is commonly recognised by higher education leaders.
13) Post-war, the national economy was in ruins, and the ÖVP-led government instituted a severe austerity programme .
14) In the aftermath of the announcement of the government's austerity programme, reports abounded of political unrest.
example sentences with austerity15) But in practice his own research had proved that IMF austerity programmes force Third World countries deeper into debt.
16) Ever since September 1988, Mr Li's government has been pressing an austerity programme to cool the economy.
17) Osborne's decision to allow borrowing to rise means the austerity programme will be extended, the IFS said.
18) In short, a historic austerity programme would be well under way and the end would be in sight.
19) But simply stopping making things worse as the government's austerity programme continues to do would be a good start.
20) Since the coalition's austerity programme began in 2010, "defence cuts really have bitten hard," says Wheeldon.
21) Although the scale of the austerity programmes then was considerably less than the current coalition's, there was certainly pain.
22) Ultimately, those disagreeing with the budget and with neo-liberal austerity programmes may face an uphill battle doing anything about it.
23) Economically people are faced with the consequences of the austerity programme imposed on them by the EU political and financial elite.
24) I had prepared an unimaginative tunafish salad for the two of us in order to show off my new personal austerity programme .
25) Chancellor seized on OBR chief Robert Chote's assessment that the austerity programme was not to blame for the grim economic outlook.
26) The trading landscape across the UK economy is expected to remain weak due to the roll-out of the British government's austerity programme .
27) The government remains fearful of a recurrence of the overheating and inflation of late 1988, which led to an austerity programme still notionally in force.
How to use austerity in a sentence28) The usual chorus of public-sector workers - university lecturers, school teachers, representatives of official trade unions - has been formed to oppose the austerity programme .
29) We were not responsible for the banking crisis and oppose the disastrous austerity programme that is being followed and this austerity programme is no solution, in FE or elsewhere.
30) We were not responsible for the banking crisis and oppose the disastrous austerity programme that is being followed and this austerity programme is no solution, in FE or elsewhere.
31) An austerity programme begun in September 1988 was beginning to bite, raising fears that Peking would try to rein in the independent-minded southern provinces.
32) But the onus will be on Labour to either fight the government's austerity programme or carry it out in the Assembly and other Councils through-out the country.
33) And if he cannot get that funding will he, with the Labour representatives, fight the government for extra money or impose an austerity programme on London?
34) But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't support the election campaigns of good left-wing activists advocating an alternative to the Government's cuts and austerity programme right now.
35) Mark Tran in Washington adds: Industrial nations have agreed to provide a $500million bridging loan for Poland as it embarks on its austerity programme, the US Treasury announced yesterday.
36) The pay rises will jeopardise the new tough austerity programme of the Prime Minister, Mr Ante Markovic, which is due to come into effect on January 1.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of austerity programme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of austerity programme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with austerity programme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word austerity programme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with austerity programme.
20 examples of simple sentences of austerity programme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of austerity programme
Compound Sentences with austerity programme
Complex Sentences with austerity programme
Compound-Complex Sentences with austerity programme