Austroasiatic in a sentence
1) They are an Austroasiatic people of Laos.
2) They are an Austroasiatic people of Burma.
3) The Funanese were likely of Austroasiatic origin.
4) Comparative linguistics reveals that the Mon–Khmer are of Austroasiatic descent.
Austroasiatic example sentences5) Other small groups, speaking Austroasiatic languages, are also present in South Asia.
6) Other languages spoken in India come from the Austroasiatic and Tibeto-Burman language families.
7) The Austroasiatic and Tibeto-Burman languages of North-East India also have long independent histories.
8) Southern Chinese varieties have borrowed from Tai, Austroasiatic, and Austronesian languages.
9) The Austroasiatic family is thought to be the first to be spoken in ancient India.
10) The language was then largely relexified from what he believes may have been an Austroasiatic language.
11) Mon, Palaung, and Wa are the major Austroasiatic languages spoken in Burma.
12) There are also quite a few words that are cognates with words from the Austroasiatic language family.
13) Their language is Mundari, which belongs to the Munda subgroup of the Austroasiatic language family.
14) A rare type of reduplication is found in Semai (an Austroasiatic language of Malaysia).
example sentences with Austroasiatic15) The Khmer language is a member of the Mon–Khmer subfamily of the Austroasiatic language group.
16) The Santali Language is part of the Austroasiatic family, distantly related to Vietnamese and Khmer.
17) A link with the Austroasiatic languages in an 'Austric' phylum is based mostly on typological evidence.
18) With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language (after Vietnamese).
19) Despite the amount of research, there is still doubt about the internal relationship of the languages of Austroasiatic.
20) The earliest settlers were Austroasiatic, followed by Tibeto-Burman, Indo-Aryan speakers, and Tai–Kadai speakers.
21) Ostapirat, by contrast, sees connections with the Austroasiatic languages (in Austric), as has Benedict.
22) Other languages spoken in India belong to the Austroasiatic, Tibeto-Burman, and a few minor language families and isolates.
23) Also, in early days, the Austroasiatic were a hunter-gatherer civilization, a lifestyle which lends itself to continuous migration.
24) The Lao Theung speak languages of the Austroasiatic family, and although some languages are closely related, such as Kammu, Lamet, and Sam Tao, others are mutually incomprehensible.
25) Eventually, the Tai settled the central plains of Thailand (which were covered with dense rainforest) and displaced and inter-bred with the pre-existing Austroasiatic population.
26) The history of Assam is the history of a confluence of people from the east, west and the north; the confluence of the Indo-Aryan, Austroasiatic and Tibeto-Burman cultures.
27) Many of the minority adivasis (indigenous tribal people) of East India belong to the Munda branch of the Austroasiatic language family.
28) Funan was a pre-Angkor Cambodian kingdom, located around the Mekong delta, probably established by Mon–Khmer settlers speaking an Austroasiatic language.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Austroasiatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Austroasiatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Austroasiatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Austroasiatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Austroasiatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of Austroasiatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Austroasiatic
Compound Sentences with Austroasiatic
Complex Sentences with Austroasiatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with Austroasiatic