arid plain in a sentence
1) The allotments were too small to support farming on the arid plains .
2) The landscape is characterised by vast arid plains with outcroppings of haphazard rock piles.
3) The trail was a challenging 900 mi of arid plains , desert, and mountains.
arid plain example sentences4) This is a major oasis of fresh water surrounded by hundreds of kilometres of arid plains .
5) The central and the south central regions are arid plains and receive less rainfall than the other regions.
6) Val's journey took her away from the village, through arid plains and between inert and inanimate peaks.
7) Part of the Changthang plateau, the valley is characterized by arid plains , pasturelands and snow-capped peaks.
8) Originally, all Tau were hunter-gatherers who evolved on the arid plains and deserts of T'au.
9) Those who remained in the arid plains became fierce and skilled hunters, larger and stronger than other Tau.
10) Most of the Snake River basin consists of wide, arid plains and rolling hills, bordered by high mountains.
11) Both Donald Johanson and Tom Gray spent two hours on the increasingly hot arid plain , surveying the dusty terrain.
12) The Lower Tarim Basin is an arid plain composed of alluvium and lake sediments and is bordered by massive mountain ranges.
13) To the east of the highlands are the hot, arid coastal plains stretching down to the southeast of the country.
14) The train steamed on across an arid plain and I wondered how anyone could make a living in such a place.
15) From there a broad arid plain developed across which occasional floods of water carried sediment south-eastwards, creating the Old Red Sandstone.
example sentences with arid plain16) Most of the streams which originate from the region are seasonal and normally end up in the arid plains of District Tank.
17) It is encircled by an environment of exceptional beauty: the banks of the Rhone river, the arid plains of Crau, the Alpilles and the untamed land of Camargue.
18) In 1876 A&B Sugar Company decided to bring water from the north side of Maui to the arid south central plain .
19) The fifth installment is set in Botswana, where the arid plains of the Kalahari are transformed into a lush wetland by the annual flooding of the Okavango Delta.
20) To the east and west of these enormous mountain ranges stretch the grand arid plains of the Sonora, Chihuahua, and Arizona Deserts.
21) The arid plains and deserts surrounding Egypt were inhabited by nomadic tribes who occasionally tried to raid or settle in the fertile Nile river valley.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arid plain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arid plain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arid plain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arid plain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arid plain.
20 examples of simple sentences of arid plain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arid plain
Compound Sentences with arid plain
Complex Sentences with arid plain
Compound-Complex Sentences with arid plain