arepa in a sentence
1) Yes, I ordered an arepa with every topping available.
2) In Colombia, chorizo is usually accompanied by " arepa ".
3) The arepa made me feel like Pavlov's dogs.
arepa example sentences4) The empanadas are delicious -- big fan of the arepas , myself.
5) For my entrée , I had the signature tilapia arepa .
6) Passing of Ratanas' son Te arepa on 31 December 1931.
7) I'm a real sucker for the cheeseburger arepa whenever I come here.
8) Arepa = n. Armpit sweat marks.
9) In Colombia and Venezuela, arepas may be made with tapioca flour rather than cornmeal.
10) Staples of the country are red beans , rice, arepas , empanadas, plantains, among others.
11) In Venezuela, McDonalds offers arepas , empanadas and burritos for breakfast; these are traditional breakfast foods.
12) Latin American cuisine , with its tortillas and tamales, arepas and tacos, relies heavily on corn.
13) They were enjoying each other's company, so when he was done she offered to cook him arepas .
14) The bill : An arepa and a drink will set you back only about $5-$7.
15) Tapioca arepas probably predate cornmeal arepas; among traditional cultures of the Caribbean the name for them is casabe.
example sentences with arepa16) Tapioca arepas probably predate cornmeal arepas ; among traditional cultures of the Caribbean the name for them is casabe.
17) The menu is centered around arepas , sort of like corn bread tortilla pockets, that are popular in Venezuela.
18) I thought the arepas were weird since I was expecting a typical arepa that looks more like a stuffed pita .
19) I thought the arepas were weird since I was expecting a typical arepa that looks more like a stuffed pita .
20) Two arepas , drinks and shared chips and guasaca make a quick and easy lunch date for under $15.
21) If I go again , I'll order the Cuban Sandwich instead of the tiny arepas and chorizo sliders.
22) A grilled chorizo served with a buttered " arepa " is one of the most common street foods in Colombia.
23) And if we're lucky, the hosts may make us a tasty, traditional corn arepa for our breakfast!
24) I like arepas with a more grainy texture , this was so homogenous it was almost like tapioca or mochi.
25) We all went with their pre-designed specialty arepas and some chips and guasaca ( like guacamole salsa) to share.
26) Such is the case of the sancocho soup in Valledupar, the arepas (a corn based bread-like patty).
27) It includes beans, rice, ground meat or carne asada, chorizo, fried egg, arepa , and chicharrón.
28) The fully functioning arepa restaurant, Gran Horizonte, acts as a traditional place to eat and create community, like those created by the inhabitants of Torre David.
How to use arepa in a sentence29) As in the Dominican Republic, cassava bread ("casabe") is also a popular complement in traditional meals, such as the " arepas ".
30) Arepa antioqueña.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arepa
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arepa with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arepa
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arepa in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arepa.
20 examples of simple sentences of arepa. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arepa
Compound Sentences with arepa
Complex Sentences with arepa
Compound-Complex Sentences with arepa