Arequipa in a sentence
1) A public transport system is under construction in Arequipa .
2) Work from the Arequipa pottery is now highly prized among collectors.
3) The only southern city with a significant white population is Arequipa .
Arequipa example sentences4) Colonial authorities were flexible concerning liberal thinking and higher education in Arequipa .
5) We are already here in Arequipa , Peru.
6) Arequipa is the second most industrialized and commercial city of Peru.
7) In the 1950s, Arequipa was closed as a hospital.
8) With a viewpoint which affords a beautiful view of Arequipa .
9) Major earthquakes which milestones in the formation of Arequipa architecture.
10) Arequipa has also 300 days of sunshine a year on average.
11) Arequipa culture is marked by the regionalism of its inhabitants.
12) The name was partially conserved as Villa Hermosa de Arequipa .
13) At Arequipa , Guzmán completed bachelor degrees in philosophy and law.
14) The Peruvian forces were approximately 10,000 untrained civilians between Arequipa and Lima.
15) The identity of Arequipa literature is linked to the early nineteenth-century libertarians.
example sentences with Arequipa16) Hernando de Soto was born in 1941 in Arequipa , Peru.
17) It is widely used in Arequipa .
18) Day 3 - Arequipa : Early morning arrival in Arequipa.
19) Day 3 - Arequipa: Early morning arrival in Arequipa .
20) German immigrants largely settled in Lima, and to a lesser extent Arequipa .
21) It 's an eight-hour drive from the beautiful little town of Arequipa .
22) During the early 1980s, Sendero Luminoso controlled the Arequipa province.
23) Sure, he's been to Arequipa (two hundred kilometres away).
24) This was linked to the railway linking Arequipa , Cuzco and Juliaca.
25) Sendero Luminoso had reasserted its power in Arequipa .
26) Luis Sánchez-Moreno Lira, 83, Peruvian archbishop Emeritus of Arequipa .
27) After lunch return to Arequipa .
28) Later it expanded to Arequipa .
How to use Arequipa in a sentence29) The Empire incorporates the cities of Cuzco, Nazca, Arequipa and Lima.
30) Nowhere on the Southern - not even in Arequipa - is there a train shed.
31) For example, a phone number in Arequipa might be written (054) XX-XXXX.
32) Near the end of the year the St. Paul Catholic University was founded in Arequipa .
33) The city's economic development was favored by the railroad Arequipa Islay built by Henry Meiggs.
34) On 17 May, the second case was confirmed, an American born man residing in Arequipa .
35) The city, as the regional capital, is home to the "Regional Government of Arequipa .
36) The first recorded aircraft hijack took place on February 21, 1931, in Arequipa , Peru.
37) The Arequipa Region is one of the most geographically, culturally, and socially varied of Peru.
38) Starting from the city of Arequipa , the company is also expanding into Lima and the provinces.
39) It is now the country's fourth-largest city, after Lima, Arequipa , and Trujillo.
40) Spanish language in Arequipa , also incorporates several Quechua words, besides the use of the voseo.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arequipa
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arequipa with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arequipa
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arequipa in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arequipa.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arequipa. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arequipa
Compound Sentences with Arequipa
Complex Sentences with Arequipa
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arequipa