Apachean in a sentence
1) There are several hypotheses concerning Apachean migrations.
2) Different Apachean cultures had different views of ceremonial practice.
3) Many Apachean ceremonies use masked representations of religious spirits.
Apachean example sentences4) The degree of avoidance differed in different Apachean groups.
5) Apachean is a very tightly related and well-defined branch.
6) Many Apachean peoples joined together several local groups into "bands".
7) These are considered the three dialects of Apachean .
8) Navajo is generally considered mutually intelligible with all other Apachean languages.
9) The specific traits of these groups do not seem particularly Apachean .
10) However, all Apachean languages are endangered, including Navajo.
11) The Apachean verb, part IV: Major form classes.
12) The Apachean tribes fought the Spanish and Mexican peoples for centuries.
13) The chief was the closest societal role to a leader in Apachean cultures.
14) The Apachean verb, part V: The theme and prefix complex.
15) Apachean languages are tonal languages.
example sentences with Apachean16) This forced the Apachean people to change their lives as nomads, free on the land.
17) Additionally, Harry Hoijer's classification of Plains Apache as an Apachean language has been disputed.
18) The seven Apachean languages include Navajo, the largest North American language in terms of number of speakers.
19) Many other bands and groups of Apachean language-speakers ranged over eastern Arizona and the American Southwest.
20) As a member of the Western Apachean group, Navajo's next closest relatives are Mescalero and Chiricahua.
21) The warfare between the Apachean peoples and Euro-Americans has led to a stereotypical focus on certain aspects of Apachean cultures.
22) The warfare between the Apachean peoples and Euro-Americans has led to a stereotypical focus on certain aspects of Apachean cultures.
23) The Apachean groups had little political unity; the major groups spoke seven different languages and developed distinct and competitive cultures.
24) The Navajo speak a related Apachean language, but the peoples separated several hundred years ago and are considered culturally distinct.
25) Apachean peoples speak one or more of seven Southern Athabascan languages, which have relatively similar grammatical structures and sound systems.
26) The Apachean tribes have two distinctly different kinship term systems: a "Chiricahua type" and a "Jicarilla type.
27) Most Apacheans prefer to call themselves by an autonym of "Dine" or "Inde" meaning "person".
28) Since the Navajo and the other Apache groups are clearly related through culture and language, they are all considered Apachean .
How to use Apachean in a sentence29) Southern Athabascan (or Apachean ) is sub-family of the larger Athabascan family, which is a branch of Nadene.
30) As the different Apachean tribes lived in different environments, the particular types of foods eaten varied according to their respective environment.
31) Southern Athabascan (also Apachean , Southern Athabaskan) is a subfamily of Athabaskan languages spoken in the North American Southwest.
32) Apachean people formerly ranged over eastern Arizona, northern Mexico, New Mexico, west and southwest Texas, and southern Colorado.
33) The Apachean Tribes faction has access to the "warpath" ability which is the equivalent of a crusade or jihad in "Medieval 2: Total War".
34) The major Southern Athabaskan (also called Apachean ) groups today are generally called Navajo and Apache, but they were not unified tribes in the modern sense.
35) The Revueltian ends with the next FAD, which happens to be that of the phytosaur "Redondasaurus" and the start of the Apachean LVF.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Apachean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Apachean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Apachean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Apachean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Apachean.
20 examples of simple sentences of Apachean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Apachean
Compound Sentences with Apachean
Complex Sentences with Apachean
Compound-Complex Sentences with Apachean