aortic insufficiency in a sentence
1) Severe acute aortic insufficiency is considered a medical emergency.
2) This is because aortic insufficiency causes increased blood flow in the ascending aorta.
3) Aortic root dilation is the most common cause of aortic insufficiency in developed countries.
aortic insufficiency example sentences4) Individuals who have undergone aortic valve replacement for aortic insufficiency are at particularly high risk.
5) The cause of death was "heart disease, aortic insufficiency , and probably myocarditis.
6) Medical therapy of chronic aortic insufficiency that is stable and asymptomatic involves the use of vasodilators.
7) It is usually associated with pericardial tamponade, severe aortic insufficiency , or rupture of the aorta.
8) Finally, aortic stenosis often co-exists with some degree of aortic insufficiency (aortic regurgitation).
9) It appears when regurgitant jet from the severe aortic insufficiency renders partial closure of the anterior mitral leaflet.
10) In acute cases of aortic insufficiency , the main causes are infective endocarditis, aortic dissection or trauma.
11) Symptoms of aortic insufficiency are similar to those of heart failure and include dyspnea on exertion, orthopnea and paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea.
12) The wide, abnormal pulse wave of aortic insufficiency is followed with a normal pulse wave while on bypass and after valve replacement.
13) There are successful reports of its usage in patients with aortic insufficiency 32 , 33 and in patients with acute trauma to the descending aorta 34 .
14) In the case of severe "acute" aortic insufficiency , all individuals should undergo surgery if there are no absolute contraindications for surgery.
15) As of 2007, the American Heart Association no longer recommends antibiotics for endocarditis prophylaxis before dental procedures in patients with aortic insufficiency .
example sentences with aortic insufficiency16) The risk of death in individuals with aortic insufficiency , dilated ventricle, normal ejection fraction who are asymptomatic is about 0.2 percent per year.
17) Unfortunately, none of the above putative signs of aortic insufficiency is of utility in making the diagnosis, but they may help as pointers.
18) Aortic insufficiency causes both volume overload (elevated preload) and pressure overload (elevated afterload due to increased stroke volume) of the heart.
19) In the case of chronic aortic insufficiency with resultant cardiac remodeling, heart failure will develop, and it is possible to see systolic pressures diminish.
20) Aortic insufficiency can be due to abnormalities of either the aortic valve or the aortic root (the beginning of the aorta).
21) It is a non-invasive test, does not require the use of iodinated contrast material, and can detect and quantitate the degree of aortic insufficiency .
22) Aortic regurgitation / aortic insufficiency : Deficiency of the aortic valve that permits regurgitation from the aorta into the left ventricle.
23) Chronic aortic insufficiency
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aortic insufficiency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aortic insufficiency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aortic insufficiency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aortic insufficiency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aortic insufficiency.
20 examples of simple sentences of aortic insufficiency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aortic insufficiency
Compound Sentences with aortic insufficiency
Complex Sentences with aortic insufficiency
Compound-Complex Sentences with aortic insufficiency