American Indian in a sentence
1) Many slaves sought refuge near growing American Indian settlements.
2) Even favorably presented American Indian characters usually died tragically.
3) I deliberately avoid using American Indian motifs.
American Indian example sentences4) American Indian reservations face unique conditions and challenges of poverty.
5) A history of American Indian tribal colleges.
6) Leadership roles of American Indian women tribal college presidents.
7) The American Indian woman has been a symbolic paradox.
8) Of great influence and importance are American Indian drums.
9) A powerful guardian spirit of American Indian tribes.
10) American Indian reservations rely on streams and rivers for agricultural purposes.
11) Problem of noun incorporation in American Indian languages.
12) Number of federally recognized American Indian reservations in 2012.
13) Use 12 American Indian signs to tell a story.
14) He intended to base the program around American Indian lore.
15) There are American Indian dancers, drum groups and artists.
example sentences with American Indian16) The American Indian confederacy was overwhelmingly victorious.
17) Today there are 562 federally recognized American Indian tribes.
18) I have the highest regard for American Indian culture.
19) He had claimed American Indian heritage to get work.
20) Make a model of a traditional American Indian house.
21) Learn about American Indian lifestyles and the fur trade.
22) Can you talk about your American Indian heritage?
23) Native Americans belong to the American Indian geographic race.
24) Leadership and American Indian values: The tribal college dilemma.
25) American Indian tribal members are not covered specifically by the constitutional guarantee.
26) Certain American Indian reservations and tribes also issue waterfowl hunting stamps.
27) The curriculum was said to include heritage and traditional American Indian ceremonies.
28) American Indian reservations also share some similarity with allodial title.
How to use American Indian in a sentence29) Discovering oral performance and measured verse in American Indian narrative.
30) The Paiute people were another very large American Indian civilization.
31) Why not one of the American Indian religions?
32) He told us that it was about American Indian tribes .
33) It comes from her American Indian and Polish decent.
34) Nevertheless, there are similarities between American Indian culture and Asian.
35) Only two or three law schools offer courses in American Indian law.
36) The first major recorded action of American Indian activism happened in 1901.
37) Five American Indian Iroquois tribes confederated to battle against their neighbors.
38) His opinions shifted following meetings with American Indian students attending the University.
39) Respondents are generally opposed to expanding casino gambling on American Indian reservations.
40) The American Indian school system has its own school board and internal policies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of American Indian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of American Indian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with American Indian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word American Indian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with American Indian.
20 examples of simple sentences of American Indian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of American Indian
Compound Sentences with American Indian
Complex Sentences with American Indian
Compound-Complex Sentences with American Indian