aircraftman in a sentence
1) He was promoted to leading aircraftman on 24 August 1940.
2) He was discharged on 25 January 1946 with the rank of aircraftman .
3) Senior aircraftman Douglas Bailey pleaded guilty to arson at Swindon Crown court.
aircraftman example sentences4) He took the rank of aircraftman , the lowest in the servive.
5) The previously used term "leading aircraftman " was considered not to be gender neutral.
6) Senior aircraftman Thompson is the oldest British serviceman to die in Afghanistan.
7) Pilots and aircraftmen moved from Ain el Gazala Z1 to Benghazi during the same morning.
8) It is likely he was shot down by aircraftman Second Class Gouldson from Riddlesworth's Wellington.
9) Lord Allenby said that in aircraftman Shaw he had lost a good friend and a valued comrade.
10) In July 1943, Benn enlisted in the Royal Air Force as an aircraftman 2nd Class.
11) Peggy Ryan asked between saying to an aircraftman , 'That's two teas, two wads and a Rizla.
12) In August 1922, Lawrence enlisted in the Royal Air Force as an aircraftman under the name John Hume Ross.
13) On his 20th birthday, 2 April 1946, Brabham was discharged from the RAAF with the rank of leading aircraftman .
14) As the bombers worked over the airfield, aircraftman D. Roberts waited for them on the northern boundary with his Parachute-and-cable launchers.
15) Following a further 12 months service and favourable reporting, ADGs are reclassified to the rank of Leading aircraftman (LAC).
example sentences with aircraftman16) He joined the Royal Air Force during World War II, qualifying as a wireless operator with the rank of Leading aircraftman .
17) One Fulmar, believed to have been Massy's aircraft, was hit by return fire, Leading aircraftman Colin Hearnshaw, the TAG, receiving four bullet wounds in one leg.
18) On 28 April 1940, Leading aircraftman Hosken was commissioned and promoted to Pilot Officer on probation (gazetted on 18 June 1940).
19) His trade was a carpenter and he held the rank of Air Mechanic 1st Class (which would have become Leading aircraftman after April 1st 1918).
20) Mr. Shaw, who until recently was an aircraftman in the Royal Air Force, was injured in a motor-cycling accident on Monday night and did not recover consciousness.
21) Once Judy arrived in the Medan camp, she met Leading aircraftman Frank Williams, who adopted her and shared his daily handful of rice from August 1942 onwards.
22) The soldier and NCO ranks are aircraftman , leading aircraftman, senior aircraftman, corporal, junior sergeant, sergeant, flight sergeant and master aircrew.
23) The soldier and NCO ranks are aircraftman, leading aircraftman , senior aircraftman, corporal, junior sergeant, sergeant, flight sergeant and master aircrew.
24) The soldier and NCO ranks are aircraftman, leading aircraftman, senior aircraftman , corporal, junior sergeant, sergeant, flight sergeant and master aircrew.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraftman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraftman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraftman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraftman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraftman.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraftman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraftman
Compound Sentences with aircraftman
Complex Sentences with aircraftman
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraftman